Mobile : +965-********
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Desire a Store In-charge position with an esteemed organization. Offering strong leadership skills coupled with excellence in customer orientation in order to orchestrate the store’s operations and sales goals.
Date of Birth
04 May 1969
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) with Economics & Accounts as Special subjects from Mumbai Divisional Board.
Industrial Training Institute, Mumbai, India 1986 – 1987. One year diploma in Diesel Mechanic.
Excellent command over all Microsoft Office Application including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
• Fluent in spoken & written English & Arabic.
• Confident, Enthusiastic, Proactive, Can-do Attitude; Committed, Loyal, Honest
• Direct & open style; Highly persuasive; Excellent interpersonal & presentational skills
• Able to work independently, but promote effective team working
• Mature & highly presentable, able to win confidence & respect of Prospects, Sales Partners, Clients and Suppliers.
• Highly experience in developing & managing direct and/or indirect sales channels
• Excellent communication skills with people at all levels, both written and verbal
• Effective negotiation skills
• Possessing good monitoring and supervision skills
• Having good liaison and relationship management skills
• Possessing a valid Kuwait driving license
• Customer oriented and enjoys interaction with people
• Possessing high level of selling and convincing skills
• Highly organized, goal oriented, and flexible
• Team leader
• Well Mannered and Courteous
SALES & MARKETING Oct. 2018 till Date
ANWARUL NUZHA PRINTIN PRESS
Al Khonaini Gen. Trading & Cont. Co. May 2017 to Sep. 2018
- Responsible for all Operations.
- Supervise Issuing & Receiving of Materials, maintaining & arranging of materials
- Inventory control etc.
SALES & MARKETING IN-CHARGE
RAAS AL KHALEEJ TRADING April 2015 to March 17
- Collecting orders from market.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Meeting and maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeated business.
- Overall monitoring of day to day operations of the press. Stores / Purchase-In-Charge December 2006 – to March 2015 RASCO – Refrigeration & Air-conditioning System Co., Kuwait
• Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times;
• Maintain optimal stock levels;
• Inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from supplies;
• Review physical inventories periodically;
• Maintain stock and consumption records;
• Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents;
• Make clear notes on the receipt of the items against each invoice;
• Keeps and updates records of good received and issued;
• Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report;
• Disposes of expired and waste stock according to the current procedure;
• Planning for effective and efficient Store operation
• Delegating authority to the immediate subordinates to carry out their duties.
• Providing effective leadership and guidance at all times.
• Ensuring that administrative systems and procedures are suitable for efficient store operations
• Ensuring that a balance of supplies between continuous demand and intermittent supply is maintained.
Store Keeper April 1992 – to July 2000
Sadolin Paints (Oman) Ltd
Sultnate of Oman
• To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
• To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
• To maintain proper records.
• To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
• To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
• To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
• To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
• To issue materials only in required quantities against authorised requisition notes/material lists.
• To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc. REFERENCES : Available on request