PANKAJ PATLE MOBILE: +918*********
SAP MM CONSULTANT EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org OBJECTIVES:
Looking forward to continue my career in an ERP-SAP environment, where I can utilize my experience and skills in contributing effectively to the success of the organization and also for improvement of my skill
• SAP MM Consultant with around 3.6 years of experience in SAP R/3 functionality of Material Management Logistics.
• Good in understanding client business to map accordingly in SAP.
• Good experience in handling the clients during implementation and support projects.
• Responsible for Configuration of MM modules individually for E2E Implementation projects.
• SAP Functional Experience with: MM modules.
• Experience on configuration development of end to end P2P Best Practice and Value Added scenarios to Industry specific path solution clients including master data handling.
• Experience on sole implementation methodology "TM ASAP Implementation" as well as SAP's ASAP Implementations.
• Experience on various tastings within projects.
• Ability to multi task effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Handled one full life cycle implementation project and also involved in the go live support.
• Having Exposure of Business process in product based manufacturing industry.
• Worked extensively on Pricing, created new Condition tables, Access sequences, Condition Types and Pricing procedures.
• Configure the Release strategy for Purchase request and External Purchasing documents.
• Experience in preparing MM-FI Integration.
• Experience in using LSMW tools for master data uploading activities.
• Expert in preparing Functional specification and Testing for all client specific customizations like Smart Forms & Reports of Purchase order, Goods receipt, Goods Issue, client specific reports.
• Involvement for Preparation of User Manual for key user training manual & PPT.
• Self-motivated with excellent Consulting Skills not limiting to Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal, Presentation, & proven ability in Competitive environment.
• Poses a high degree of self-confidence, positive mental attitude, strong communication skill and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
• Ability to communicate at all levels & functions effectively both individually and in a team. Ability to demonstrate a plan effectively, coordinate & meet deadlines. SAP SKILL SET:
• Mapping of Organizational Structure of Company, Customizing Purchasing Organization, Plant, and Storage Location.
• Master data (Material Master, Material Type, Number Range Assignment, Vendor Master, Service Master, Info record, pricing procedure).
• Procurement process (Purchasing Requisition, Quotation, Request for Quotation, Purchasing Info Record, Source list, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt & LIV)
• Release Procedure (for both internal and external purchasing document)
• Inventory management, Physical inventory & Reservation
• Logistics Invoice verification (Invoice posting, Credit Memo, Subsequent Credit/Debit, ERS, Parking, Release Invoices, Automatic Settlement of Consignment and Pipe Line)
• Special Procurement (Subcontracting, Consignment & Pipe Line)
• Integration (MM-FI)
• Batch Management & Split Valuation
• Pricing Procedure
• Stock Transport Order
• Material Requirement Planning
• External Service management, RTP material handling
• Knowledge on movement types.
• Currently Working as SAP MM Consultant for “Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad” since February-2016 to present.
• Past worked for “Greaves Cotton Limited, Aurangabad” since September 2014 to July 2015
• Worked as GET at AVTEC LTD, Pithampur, MP from April 2014 to August 2014
.Project 1: SAP MM Consultant
Client : National Electric Vehicle
Role : MM consultant
Project scope : Implementation
Software : Version SAP ECC 6.0
Duration : April 2016 to July 2017
About client: National Electric Vehicle Sweden, abbreviated as NEVS, is a Swedish holding company. The company focuses on the development of electric vehicles. NEVS will be the trademark of the company’s products including the electric vehicle Manufacturing. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Well Experience in ASAP Methodology
• Creating BBP, Mapping of AS-IS TO-BE Process
• Requirement gathering and understanding and Businesses Blue Print preparation & signoff.
• Responsible for working on various phases of project such as development (configuration), testing, training and go-live support adhering to ASAP Methodology.
• To Analyze Master Data like Material Master & Vendor Master and Movement types.
• Creating Purchase Organization and Storage locations; assigning Purchase Organization to Company Code, Plant; assigning Plants to Company Code.
• Configuring Material Master Record: Maintaining choice of field for data screens, defining attributes for material types, output format of material numbers, material groups; configuring standard material types as per the client's requirement.
• Configuring Vendor Master Record: Maintaining vendor account groups, creating number ranges for vendor accounts, defining account groups with screen layouts for vendors, defining Partner Functions, updating payment terms and contact information of vendors.
• Configuration of Purchasing Info Record, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, involving definition of Document Types, Number Ranges, Screen Layout etc.
• Configured Procurement to pay cycle (P2P) and Configured Material Master, Purchasing documents to realize defined functional requirements.
• Configured the Release Procedures for Purchase Documents, Automatic Account Determination Process.
• Configured Inventory management for Good Receipt, Goods Issue, Stock transfer and Transfer posting concept.
• Implementation of Subcontracting order scenarios, Stock Transport Order scenarios, Material Return to Vendor Scenario.
• Carried out split valuation of materials based on valuation category.
• Worked on physical inventory, cycle counting, analyzing the count results, posting of difference in the system.
• Customizations and Maintenance of day-to-day problems & Trouble shooting.
.Project 2: SAP MM Consultant
Client : KSB
Environment : SAP R/3 ECC 6, Solution Manager
Project Type : Support
Duration : August 2017 to present
Project Description: The KSB Group is one of the leading producers of pumps, valves and related service offerings. Annual sales revenue is almost 2200 million euro. KSB Purchasing makes purchases worldwide for all production sites and sales units: Production material Capital goods Service Responsibilities:
• Resolving the day-to-day issues faced by the users in SAP MM and its related integrated areas ranging from High Severity to Low severity Issues pertaining to different types of projects running in the organization.
• Resolving Issues within the SLA
• Well Experienced in ticketing tool
• Started working on Agile Environment
• Identification of frequently repeated tickets which is consuming lot of time in solution, for such types of tickets I have done root cause analysis and delivered the root cause analysis documentation.
• Anchored and delivered lot of training documents providing understanding of the running business processes to the client.
• During the process of solvation of tickets it is necessary to interact with the development team to carry out the missing configuration. In such cases delivered the process documentation, configuration documentation, training documentation and testing documentation. Educational Qualifications:
• Graduation Bachelor of Engineering from “Bhopal Institute Of Technology & Science” affiliated to RGPV Bhopal with specialization in Mechanical Engineering (2009-2013) with 72.31%.
• Intermediate from Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education in 2009 with 68.8%.
• SSC from Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education in 2007.