Mobile no: +91-709*******
To pursue a challenging career, where I can apply my knowledge and skills that ensures the growth of the organization and myself.
• Presently Working as Application Engineer (GAT) in Kennametal India Ltd.From October 2018.
• B.E in Mechanical Engineering, looking forward to join a company where I can improve my skills, knowledge & also work for the company welfare.
• Have consistent academic track record and ability to learn new things quickly.
• An effective communicator with interpersonal skills. Job Responsibilities:
• Junior support engineer for Fixture Assembly and Testing.
• Study of drawings, identification of various processes, cycle time calculations.
• Selecting appropriate fixtures & tooling required for components.
• To ensure the production of products by controlling the overall process through SAP & WRENCH at every stage of process.
• Adept at handling day to day activities in coordination with internal department for ensuring smooth production operations.
• KAIZEN done in our work area by changing the design of coolant tank for Brother Machine
• Supportive engineer for commissioning of components in Kennametal such as crankcase Left and Right, in VMC (Brother machine) for Maruthi Suzuki India LTD
• Assembling the Cradle type, Fixed Type Fixture on the Standard VMC, HMC machines and providing the turnkey solution.
• Worked for the Projects of Hero Moto. Corp, John Deer, Ghatge Patil India LTD. Educational Details:
B.E-Mechanical Visvesvaraya Technological
University, Belagavi (VTU) BGMIT,Mudhol 68 2017-18 P.U.C
Department of Pre-University H.S.K science PU college, 61.56
Education Vidyanagar, Hubli.
Karnataka Secondary Education Navanagar Rotary English Examination Board. Medium School-Hubli. 66.40 2011-12 Academic project:
Project title : "Three Axis Rotating Dumper"
• Our aim in this project was to modify & fabricate the modern three axis trailer for industrial application.
• To build a machine that can dump in multi direction while previous didn’t.
• A machine that can handle the material with safety & in effortless way. Software Proficiency:
• MS-Office, ANSYS.
• Having basic Knowledge of CAD, CAMD, Solid Edge. Training Undergone:
• Attended one-month internship at RATNA CEMENT.
• Attended industrial visit to J K Cement Muddapur and Nirani Sugar Mudhol. Co-Curricular Activities:
• Participated in INVICTUS fest - 2016-17 held at BLD Bijapur.
• Final year project selected in “SRISHTI-2018”state level engineering student’s project exhibition & competition, & got certificate.
• Attended workshop on “Robotics” conducted by Robosapiens, IIT Delhi.
• Participated in NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL FEST in 2017, held at Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot.
• Got a certificate in National level technical fest in paper presentation held at Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot.
• Positive approach to challenging tasks.
• Ability to work as a prominent member in any given team & to coordinate among departments.
• A quick learner.
Name : Vishwaradya. M. Hiremath
Date of Birth : 4
Address : S/o Murthyunjaya Hiremath Yalavatti Post, Shirahatti Taluk, Gadag District. Languages : English &Kannada. (read and write)
Hobbies : Chess, Cricket, Reading magazines.
I hereby declare that the information above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place: Yalavatti.