• 13+ years’ experience in case management, benefits and entitlements. Offering information and counseling service to adults and youth. Facilitate referrals and coordination of care with community agencies. Collecting data and preparing statistics for monthly review.
• Assessed and planned for the social needs of individuals and families. Coordinated social service activities and maintained communication with resources.
• Ability to work with and understand issues relative to HIVI AIDS, mental illness and substance use.
• Organized and managed packages of support to enable service users to lead the fullest lives possible. Liaised with, and made referrals to other agencies. Participated in multidisciplinary teams and meetings i.e., protective services for adults and community mental health programs.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills. Outgoing, energetic with strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Motivating consumers toward the achievement of goals and initiatives
Hilton Grand Vacations- Orlando, Florida
Vacation Sales Advisor- Call Center August 2017- Present
Outbound calls, sales of vacation packages
ICE, Inc. – Orlando, Florida
Account Manager- Call Center, Telephone Sales June 2013-November 2015
Customer service, outbound & inbound sales, often exceeding sales quota.
C22MARKETING - Orlando, Florida
Account Specialist November 2012- June 2013
SOFTROCK INC- Orlando, Florida
Education Advisor February 2012 – November 2012
• Provided degree matching services for incoming calls, maintain accurate call count while remaining within agency and FCC compliance.
REHABILITATION SUPPORT SERVICES- Middletown, New York
Intensive Case Manager 2009-2011
• Provided service coordination for the severely mentally ill population, including Social
Security, Medicaid and other social service programs.
• Assessments, developed service plans and detailed progress reports
• Provides information, referral and advocacy.
• Crisis intervention services as necessary.
• Responsible for designated caseload.
MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF ROCKLAND COUNTY Supportive Case Manager 2007-2009
• Assessment narratives, goals and service plans. Reviews and detailed progress reports.
• Counseling residents and encourage decision making, problem solving and symptom management.
• Instruction and monitoring of daily living skills. Providing supervision and support
To adults recovering from mental illness.
ST. JOHN'S NON SECURE DETENTION Richmond Hills, New York
(Department of Juvenile Justice)
House Manager/Administrative Assistant 2003- 2007
• Schedule appropriate staff coverage for the unit. Preparing payroll, assessment and daily reports.
• Accompany residents to court, medical and educational appointments as required.
• Inventory and reconciliation of expenses.
• Supported the successful implementation of recommended treatment plans for all participants.
• Monitoring and providing counseling to youth ages 12-17.
SEAFIELD RESOURCES, West Hampton Beach, New York
House Manager 2002 - 2003
• Managed house for women recovering from addiction.
• Intake, screenings and assessments.
• Facilitated weekly house meetings.
• Collected random urine specimens for drug screenings.
QUEENS COMPREHENSIVE PERI-NATAL COUNCIL, Rockaway Beach, New York
Maternal/Child Health Advocate 1999- 2001
• Conducted community outreach, registration and case management.
• Organized health and sex education workshops for teen and women of childbearing age.
• Supervised teen program.
• Provided counseling and support as required.
EDUCATION: COLLEGE OF NEW ROCHELLE, New Rochelle, New York
BA - Liberal Arts (2007)
SKILLS: Job related computer knowledge, gathering data, compiling information and preparing reports, coordinating and monitoring services, identifying and providing emergency crisis services as necessary, ensuring outcomes are met within an appropriate length of time.