Animal Care Attendant/Receptionist
North York, ON
I am hard-working. I am willing to learn new things. I’m willing to train if needed. If there is something that I am not sure of I ask questions. I’m very devoted and my hours are very flexible. Work Experience
Animal Care Attendant
Self Serve. - Toronto, ON
January 2016 to Present
Groomed animals • Prepared food and fed animals, at scheduled intervals • Cleaned and disinfected cages and surrounding areas • Dog walks.
Bagel Nash - Toronto, ON
August 2018 to June 2019
• Preparing bagel sandwiches
• Cutting up/preparing toppings for sandwich
• Making sure the kitchen is clean •Weighing/Scaling products
•Refilling the salads when needed
Active iron and metal inc. - Toronto, ON
January 2017 to January 2019
Answer phone calls • Scheduling appointments • Greeting clients • Keeping track of history and appointments • Scheduling phone calls • Organizing. Personal Support Worker
January 2017 to August 2018
• Attended to when needed.
• Prepared food and beverages.
• Cleaning and organizing.
• Made sure client was happy and healthy.
• Care for people and families during periods of illness or recovery.
• Light housekeeping.
• Washing dishes, making the bed.
• Spending time talking to the clients.
part time job on call
Telemarketer Canadian Choice Windows and Doors
September 2013 to January 2014
Telemarketer • Greeted customers upon every phone call and presented them with a high level of customer service to ensure overall satisfaction through phone communication • Getting acquainted with different customers to carry out scheduled appointments for home-owners • Processed transactions, returns, and exchanges for items purchased, in an efficient and friendly manner • Regularly opened/closed the store while completing the necessary tasks needed for opening/closing Camp Counselor
Lubavitch Day Camp
June 2011 to September 2011
• Created interpersonal relations with parental clientele for higher customer care • Actively maintained cleanliness of workplace and verified that all floor sets are completed for activities • Carried out supervision during field trips with children as a guardian • Acquainted with different parental concerns using rational and critical thinking to deal with problematic situations Education
City Adult Learning Centre
Newtonbrook Secondary School
September 2011 to June 2014
CUSTOMER SERVICE (2 years), Animal Care, Cleaning, Receptionist, Organizational Skills Additional Information
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Quick learner and ability to adapt
• Skilled at multi-tasking