Pro-E Catia-V5 UGNX
Military veteran with over ten years’ experience in Renewable Energy and Engineering. Current certifications in Pro/Engineer (Creo/Pro-E), Catia-V5, UGNX and Renewable Energy. Increased revenue by 50% through the use of CAE Design Group, for a major automotive manufacturer. SKILLS
• Vis Mockup
• Microsoft Office
• Data Management
General Motors, MI (Contractor – Populus Group) 11/2012 – 12/2018 CAE Designer
• Designing on Vis Mockup, CAESAR, Hypermesh, ANSA, Teamcenter and UGNX.
• Identify any cad issues, created Tri Color Mapping to compare data.
• Created JT & HM files using Rma. Pruned out duplicate data, created Fasteners files using JT files,
• Created welds and adhesives closures using CSV and JT files, did data pulls using total vehicle VPPS to create SDM file, created Material Reports of Rigids and Deformables AM General, Livonia MI (Contractor – HRU) 11/2010 – 9/2011 UGNX5 Designer
• Designing on UGNX5 created 3D electrical related components, radio racks, sheet metal brackets, windshield wiper systems.
• Created 2D Electrical Drawings of HMMWV (Humvee) Military vehicles.
• Using Teamcenter, Outlook, SAP, Created GD&T, assembly layouts.
• Worked with a Team Leader and Engineer for direction and approval of design. Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, Houston TX & Peoria, IL (Contractor – Geometric) 05/2007 – 05/2009 Electrical Design Engineer
• Working closely with Engineering personnel in this fast paced environment.
• Involved with assembly drawings in part books and layout drafting.
• Heavy gauge sheet metal for frames.
• Mechanical and Electrical drafting experience using UGNX2 and (Creo) Pro Engineer cad system.
• Some layouts are exploded views are taken from engineers or part files and assembled into drawings with Bill of Material (BOM) and some other standards.
• After assembly drawings, involved with supporting the electrical engineers working with wire harness drawings, schematics and other electro mechanical drafting.
• Worked on 3d parts, assemblies and 2d drafting for heavy duty construction vehicles, used Electrical Lines Design Procedure to create 2d schematics and 3d harnesses, used EDS Pro-E Notice Info, GD&T and Background 101. EDUCATION
Macomb Community College, MI Associate Degree
North Carolina Central University, NC Major: Commercial Art Central Piedmont Community College, NC Major: Architectural Engineering Henry Ford Community College, MI Major: Automotive Design CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Creo Pro Engineer/Wildfire, Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift, TX
Unigraphics Modeling/Drafting/Assy/Aces, EDS/General Electric/Cornerstone, SC
SDRC I-DEAS C3P Modeling/Drafting/Assy, Henry Ford Community College and CPS, MI
Catia v5/Modeling/Drafting/Assy/Surfacing, CPS and Macomb Community College, MI
Renewable Energy certification, Macomb Community College, MI