Electrical engineer with knowledge in logic build up for the safety of turbine and related auxiliaries based on the process requirement.
· AUTOCAD (2D software for panel detail drawings etc)
· MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATIONS (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
· ARUDINO (Programming logics build up)
· I conducted research on the topic of “Input power factor in three phase AC voltage controller”. Also it was published in the Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, volume (5), issue (4) in April 2018.
· I completed project work on “PF improvement in 3 phase ACVC” during my engineering studies. I used PMW technique to improve input power factor in AC voltage regulator. PERSONAL INFORMATION Riddhi Yagnik
440, Ranchhodray Nagar, Near Pragati Nagar, IPCL road, Gorwa Vadodara (390016), Gujarat, India.
Siemens (India) – (October 2018 – Present)
Business sector Power Generation. ( http://www.siemens.com ) Graduate apprentice engineer
Roles and responsibilities -
· Designing process and instrumentation diagram for protection of turbine, alternator, bearing, exciter, gear box as per contractual requirement.
· List out all instruments used at site and make field instrument list.
· Preparing cable schedule and selection of junction box and cables.
· Preparing input - output list of distributed control system.
· Preparing hardware connection for different processes & instruments.
· Preparing purchase specification for instruments, cables, instruments hardware, cable accessories and junction box.
· Preparing Turbine-Generator logics as per process requirement.
· Preparing system write-up for detail functioning of plant instruments. Ceat Limited (India) – (September 2018 to October 2018) Business sector Tyre manufacturing (https://www.ceat.com/) Associate Trainee
Roles and responsibilities –
· Learning tyre manufacturing processes.
· Learning about the emergency response system and its importance. Diploma in electrical engineering, (CGPA – 8.46), (2012 - 2015) Gujarat Technological University. (https://www.gtu.ac.in/) Bachelor of electrical engineering, (CGPA–8.5), (2015 - 2018) Gujarat Technological University. (https://www.gtu.ac.in/)