**** ********** ** • HAVERTOWN, PA.119083
CELL 610-***-**** • E-MAIL email@example.com
Results-oriented Sales Professional with exposure to business development,
Marketing, strategic planning, client relationship management, and customer service.
Proven success leading business development efforts, expanding customer base in PA, NJ and MD by increasing revenue quarterly.
Effective at building loyalty and long-term relationships with an extensive network of contacts in the Managed Care Industry.
Certified Medical Consultants 2017 – 2019
Marketing & Account Development Phila, PA
Prospects for new business in PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA with Insurance Companies, Third Part Administrators and Self Insured’s.
Experienced in growing existing accounts while prospecting for new business.
Proven successful in Sales and being Profit - Oriented.
Managed and grew existing accounts.
Aetna 2015 - 2017 Blue Bell, PA
Plan Sponsor Liaison / Medicare Service Operations
• Subject matter expert on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services regulatory requirements that govern Aetna Medicare Advantage plans.
• Serve as a Single point of contact for the plan sponsor’s (Employer Groups), Third Party Administrator and Human Resource Directors.
• Responsible for resolving escalated issues with 48 hours of receipt and responding to management.
• Resolve all inquiries in regards pharmacy benefits, medications on the formulary and explanation of benefits for 20 large employer groups.
Rehabilitation Planning, Inc. 2011- 2015 Plymouth, PA Senior Account Manager- Business Development
• Accountable for all aspects of sales, business development, and client management. .
• Obtained new business from Third Party Administrators, Insurance Companies, and Self Insured’s to meet monthly goals.
• Maintained detailed database of prospects and customers, documented sales calls to facilitate follow up meeting
Med Net Incorporated / Examworks 2000-2011 Duluth, GA
Sales Account Manager
• Established a presence in the Northeast Region for Independent Medical
Evaluations, Peer Reviews.
• Prospected, developed and grew Independent Medical Evaluation business with
TPA's, Insurance Companies, Insured’s and Law Firms in PA, NJ, MD, and DE.
• Marketed, Managed and Serviced accounts weekly
• Attended: PA Workers’ Compensation Conference, Delaware County Business
Association and South Jersey Claims Association.
Concentra 1998- 2000
Valley Forge, PA
• Managed and grew business to Insurance Companies, TPA'S, Insured's providing
Nurse Case Management, Independent Medical Evaluations, and Bill Review services.
• Visited accounts weekly, established relationships, provided outstanding
• Sourced and developed leads via researching on websites, reaching out to
Contacts in the industry, while prospecting for potential new business.
Villanova University Villanova, PA
Bachelor of Business: Concentration in Italian language
Delaware County Community College
Associates Degree- Computer Science
Kidney Donor Advocate for the National Kidney Foundation Program
Project Walk (Paralysis Recovery Foundation)
Volunteer at Rosewood Gardens Skilled Nursing Facility