Mobile No.: 882-***-****
I am looking for a good position in the field of instruments and automation in a prestigious company where previous skills and capabilities can be put to efficient use. I possess effective organizational skills and the ability to supervise a team and achieve the goals. Professional Summary
• A competent professional with 3 years of experience in maintenance of 21MW and 16MW Co-Generation and Soda Recovery Power Plant, 400 TPD Paper Machines and Water Treatment Plant
• Have knowledge of maintenance of Instruments system in Power Plant, Paper Machines and Water Treatment Plant
• Proficient in managing various process operations as per the set standards and experience of developing standard operating procedures for operational excellence.
• An effective communicator and team player with strong analytical, logical & problem solving abilities.
• Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Kongu Engineering College from (Autonomous) in the year (2013-2016) with an aggregate of 87% with First Class Distinction.
• Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Kongu Polytechnic College in the year 2010-2013 with an aggregate of 98% First Class Distinction. Professional Experience
Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited, Erode
August 2016 to till date
Officer– Instrumentation (Power Plant and Paper Machines) Presently working with M/S SESHSAYEE PAPER AND BOARDS LTD as an Officer
(Captive Power Plant – Instrumentation) for 1X21 MW, 1X16 MW, ENMAS make AFBC Boiler (117 tph), BHEL make turbine and VALMET make DCS system and 5 no’s of Paper machine about 400 TPD.
Actively involved in commissioning of Tag Inserter for Paper Machine Cutter.
Involved in Methane Firing project commissioning work in Captive Power Plant.
Involved in Retrofit project work of Machine Finished I (MF-I) Calendar from Single Loop Controller to Siemens S7-1200 PLC.
Involved in all analyzers commissioning work in Secondary Effluent Treatment plant
(COD, BOD, TSS, DISSOLVED OXYGEN HACH MAKE ANALYSERS)
Commissioning of 90TPD Machine Finished II paper Machine of 450MPM ABB 800 XA DCS.
Actively involved in commissioning of Automatic Reel wrapping for Paper Machines.
Actively involved in commissioning of Honeywell C300 DCS for Stock Preparation. Actively involved in commissioning of 4 JC01 (Jordan Conical) Refiner and 2 TDR refiner Project for Stock Preparation.
• Technically competent Instrumentation & Controls Professional with career success over 3 years in Instrumentation Field with thorough understanding of Process flow diagrams, P & IDs, Instrument Index & List, Point Data base Preparation, Logic preparation for different process.
• Proven Capabilities in Implementing Preventive, Predictive and Planned Maintenance and calibration of instruments to maximize operational availably thereof.
• Planning of Day to Day Maintenance activity, Annual shutdown planning maintenance, Plant reliability improvement & Project Erection and Commissioning jobs. Designing, Implementing and Commissioning of New Control loops as per site requirements. Review & Designs of Control philosophy, P & I diagrams, Instruments list, I/O list, Datasheets, Flow chart. Experienced in Instruments Procurement, Bid evaluation, Vendor negotiations activities. Preparing Master data sheet for PM schedule, Ensuring Safe and efficient performing PM. Preparing the documents of the Instrumentation Department like Corrective action and Preventive action for Weekly, Monthly and Annual reports, check lists. Roles & Responsibilities
• Carry out Discipline Maintenance activities for maintaining zero down time, also the initial investigation for Breakdowns/ Fault Finding (RCA).
• Plant Automation Control modifications in related plants. Identifying the recurring problems and taking preventive & corrective actions and capturing the details in Net term, SAP, Development of Preventive and predictive maintenance.
• Ordering and verification of spares prior to visits.
• Recommend & if required, make changes to Instrument Procedure (Calibration and Installation) and work instructions with the approval technical ability.
• Develop and compile maintenance procedures.
• Involve in Erection works, Commissioning and Maintenance.
• To provide technical assistance at an early stage of engineering phases, Project execution and Commissioning phase of instruments and control systems.
• To prepare & review of instrument data sheets, control system drawing, wiring and interlock diagrams
• To review & assist the project team for development of various Conceptual studies and Detailed Engg. (EPC) Documents, including Basis of Design, General Specifications and Data sheets, Instrument Index, Logic & Functional Design Specification (FDS), Electrical schematic wiring drawings, I/O List, Graphics.
• Reporting periodically to President (Technical) and HOD of instrumentation, preparing PM and shutdown activity planning and reports.
• Planning required up gradation for instruments to achieve production quality and cost minimizing techniques.
• Maintenance and calibration of flow meters (electromagnetic, mass flow meter, turbine ) of Siemens, Krohne and Yokogawa.
• Maintenance and Calibration of Pneumatic Control Valves (Siemens, Samson, Dembla, KOSO, XOMOX and Il
• Calibrating of weighing systems including load cells 8 ton capacity.
• Knowledge in motor defects, soft starters, drives, star/delta starters, VFD (ABB, Siemens,
• Printed circuit boards PCB and electronic devices Repairing, Designing, and Modifying.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of various field instruments.
• SMART Transmitters related to Level, Flow, Temperature, and Pressure.
• Single loop controllers (UT-321, UT-32A, US-1000, YS-1000).
• Yokogawa Make pH and Conductivity transmitters.
• Yokogawa, Honeywell and Emerson Make Pressure, level, temperature switches.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of special instruments like Oxygen, COD, BOD, DO and SPM analyzers.
• Capable of creating logic and interlocks for process & safety improvements in both ABB 800xA, HONEYWELL C300 and VALMET MaxDNA DCS and Siemens and Delta PLC.
• Allocation and configuration of I/O channels in DCS for additional instruments. Trouble shooting in DCS related problems.
• Commissioning of valves and transmitters from DCS.
• Familiar with engineering standards ISA, IEEE, ANSI, IEC.
• Attending the techno commercial discussions with clients, vendors and subcontractors.
• Preparation of Daily/Weekly progress reports and work organization charts.
• Scheduling and Documentation of ISO requirements for ISO 9001:2015 to perform the periodic scheduled calibration and checks maintaining proper records and documentation logs, inventory control activities like planning of spares management, reconditioning of spares, standardization of instrument spares.
• Ensure availability of adequate manpower, materials, spares, tools and test equipment guided by standard procedure (SOP).
• Calibration, Fail safe philosophies, troubleshooting with Do’s and Don’ts as per the process priorities safely ISO 14000 & OHSAS.
• Operating systems : Windows XP, 7, 8,10 and 2012 Server
• Programs : AutoCAD 14 and 16, OrCAD, MATLAB, NI LabVIEW.
• PLC Programming : Ladder Diagram and Functional Block Diagram
• PLC : Delta, Siemens S7-300,200 and 1200
• DCS Programming : ABB 800xA, Yokogawa Centum CS3000 and Honeywell C300
• Control Programs : PCS7-200,300 and 1200 V6.0 Siemens. Personal Profile
Name : P.VISWANATHAN
Date of Birth : 23.05.1995
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil Declaration
I hereby confirm that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Erode P.VISWANATHAN