Nagerbazar, Dum Dum,
Contact : +91-833*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To take up a career in an eminent industry where in my communicative, convincing and analytical abilities are sharpened and become a much respected and sought after professional by working efficiently and extending my services to the organization, for professional, financial and personal growth. Career Abridgement
Competent professional with over 13 years of rich & extensive experience in Business Coordination and Development,Team Management and Recruitment process & cycle.
A pivotal role in assisting Top manangement in making best use of their time with admistrative and secretarial task.
Possess strong organizational, communication skills. In recruitment domain, expertise in Head Hunting, Candidate Management, and other Talent Acquisition Methodologies.
Multi tasking and time management with proffesionalism and accuracy. Able to work well in team as well as independently. Able to face hard situations and get through the same with people on all levels. Able to build and maintain strong business relationships. Able to provide full range of administrative support to the organization. Able to serve as liaison between departments and operating into their solution of day to day administrative and operational problems. Core Competencies
Acquisition of New Business
Company : Prowess Pursuit Pvt Ltd (formerly known as Linkinn Management Services) Join date : From April, 2018 till date
Position : Senior Immigration Consultant (Canadian Process) Responsibilities:
• Reaching out to the applicants who are willing to relocate to Canada or other countries.
• Counselling them about the Canadian benefits and opportunities.
• Manually evaluating to check the eligibility criteria.
• Responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating.
• Coordinating with the process team.
• Ensuring the client to avoid any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation.
• Assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
• Streamlining operations and facilitating success. Company : Technoplus
Join date : From April, 2013 till March, 2018
Position : Senior Manager- Client Relations & Delivery Responsibilities:
• Handling clients (existing as well as develop new corporate tie-up, Pan - India).
• Interact with the client during the final discussions of the contract signing with the concerned person.
• Understanding the client’s requirements and their role in the execution of the assignment, the deliverable, the time frame etc.
• Resume short listing – speak to candidates and validate interest on a particular assignment with a client.
• Working for end to end process in recruitment.
• Resume database management (Updating / maintenance according to the procedure)
• Liaising between the respective Candidates and the Client.
• Sourcing and validating of CVs for all level management.
• Candidate interface and nurturance during Counselling.
• Verification of deliverables prior to presentation to the client.
• Ensure that the assignment gets completed / managed in an ongoing way to the satisfaction of the client
• Updating of all records and client anchoring.
• Handling entire administration requirements.
Company : Mpower + (formerly known as Parivartan Management Consultant Pvt Ltd) Join date : From March, 2010 till April, 2013
Position : Business Coordinator and Assistant to the Director Responsibilities:
• Develop new corporate tie-up (recruitment),Pan- India.
• Assisting Director in scheduling appointments and travels with screening postal emails.
• Balancing multiple task with in time sensitive environments while providing top level organization and inter personal skills.
• Providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
• Presentation (power point) & negotiations to the corporate clients
• Training and managing team.
• Liaising between the Management and Client.
• Organizing events and conferences.
• Worked for end to end process in recruitment.
• Assure the effective delivery.
Past Professional Experience:
1) Worked as a Trainee Faculty And Academic Counselor for 1 yr. In NICC, Lucknow. 2) Worked as an Academic Counselor for almost a year, in APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION, Lucknow. 3) Worked as a Marketing Executive in ICICI – Personal loans, Kolkata for 1.5 years, Kolkata. 4) Worked as an Assistant Departmental Manager in PANTALOONS RETAIL INDIA LTD, Kolkata for 1.3 years. Academic Qualification
Graduation in Commerce (Delhi University)
HSC(Commerce) – HAL School (CBSE),Lucknow
SSC – HAL School (CBSE),Lucknow
Diploma in Computer Application from NICC, Lucknow Personal Details:
NATIONALITY : Indian
GENDER : Female
RELIGION : Hindu
LINGUISITIC ABILITY : a)English (UK) – S/R/W
b) Hindi – S//R/W
c) Bengali – S/R
AREA OF INTEREST : Music
PLACE: Kolkata (RANJANA SEN)