ADDRESS: Bopodi, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
PIN CODE: 411020
To be an integral part of an organization, with the target to optimize the growth of the enterprise along with personal growth. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• MBA – Banking & Finance (2012–2014).
• Bachelors in Technology – Electronics & Communication (2007-2011)
• PMP Trained professional (2019)
• Total 7 years of experience wherein currently working as Senior Area Manager (Credit Operations) – Flexi Loans in Bajaj Fiserv from FY’2016 and previously employed as Deputy Manager – IT(Mobility) in ICICI BANK from FY’2012-2016.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BAJAJ FINSERV –
• Handling Centralized operation for Flexi loan & Looking into smooth processing of all activities including deposit, withdrawal, daily interest calculation, error resolution through Finnone Application.
• Providing a link between the company, customer, the development team and any third-party regarding software functionality throughout the development cycle(SDLC).
• Coordinating with centralized reconciliation team and respective banks for timely processing of payments.
• Coordinating with payment gateways for timely updation of receipt of payments and identifying key areas for reducing TAT of payment receipt and updation.
• Testing the development of new products/Functionalities in UAT & tracking the same in production. Ex: Multi-Threading, IMPS implementation, Panel Report Generation, Auto-Upload Functionalities.
• Gathering requirements and preparation of BRDs/FSDs on system enhancements basically in Finnone for smooth processing of cases.
• Preparation of workflows from end to end for processing of the cases.
• Responsible for analyzing the needs of the business and its customers and coming up with solutions to business problems.
• Daily reconciliation of deposit & withdrawal transactions to track the total utilization.
• Identifying key areas for products modification & preparing BRD for new functionality development which further includes testing & successful implementation on PAN India basis.
• Working towards Automation of end to end work flow in Loan processing including communication through implementation of Montran Application & migrating towards Pennant Application.
• Preparing MIS and monthly deck for tracking the progress of products along with projects and developments for enhancing the Flexi loan.
ICICI BANK -
• Large Scale Project Management on Mobile Banking Applications.
• Liaison between the customer/stakeholders & the development team regarding software functionality throughout the development cycle.
• Involved in Wireframing, Lead and manage different vendor teams handling various aspects of Mobile/Tablet Banking including tablet hardware, application software, mobile network, backend workflow systems, on field support.
• Involved in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) in Mobility Domain.
• Managing the work flow of the system from front end to back end & representing same through PPT & MS Excel spreadsheets in Business meetings.
• Generation of progress report of developed projects which includes following documents: -
-Business Requirements gathering / BRD.
-Functional Specification Documents (FSD).
-Test Cases (UAT)
-Root Cause Analysis
-Application deployment (Database Server: Oracle; Application Server: WebLogic)
-Performance of application
-Multiple Application Integration
IMPORTANT PROJECTS -
• i-CAPTURE (Tablet Application) through DIRECT BANKING TRACKER Workflow.
• E-Kyc account opening application using Tablet & Bio-metric print scanner.
• i-CHAT (Internal Messaging Application)
• CA iCAPTURE (Current Account Tablet Application through OMNIFLOW Workflow)
• Agri Asset Sourcing Mobile App (Agri Loan Sourcing)
• IMSG TASK TRACKER
• i-Policy Mobile Application (Creating Leads for policy generation in fields like Health, travel etc.) PERSONAL SKILLS
• Experience of Finnone (Lending), Omni flow, Direct Banking Tracker, SQL Queries and SDLC on Agile Methodology.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn, team facilitator, hard working.
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Capability to handle various people at different levels
• Willing to learn and apply my knowledge to practical situations
• Quick learner
Education/Degree College University/Board %/CGPA Year MBA Manipal University Manipal University 7.37 CGPA 2012-14 B.TECH. IIMT Uttar Pradesh Technical University 68% 2007-11 12th H.A.L School Korwa C.B.S. E 77% 2007
10th H.A.L School Korwa C.B.S. E 82% 2005
• Best debutant award for centralized operations in Bajaj Fiserv in FY’2017.
• Hero of the Moment Award from MD of the company (Bajaj Finserv).
• Appreciation award for Launching MOBILE Applications & critical project completion in ICICI BANK in FY’2015-16.
• Certificate of appreciation for Operation risk management(ORM).
• Played Basket Ball at zonal level.
Name - Kumar Ankit
Date of Birth - 12th June 1990.
Father’s Name - Mr. Vishnu Kumar.
Nationality - Indian.
Hobbies - Playing, Listening Music.
I certify that all the information provided by me in this CV is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge. Date: - (Kumar Ankit)