Ph: +91-997******* (India)/
As Senior Manager Operations supporting the growth of the brand as well as ensuring operations is Scalable and Agile.
Energetic, Goal –oriented and additional Experience in Human Resources area for 5 years. Recognized by peers and seniors for success in standardizing manpower policies to ensure quality recruitment and in maintaining operational activities. Operations and Human resources are intimately related at a fundamental level. Human considerations can be vital in the success of operations improvement programs. By helping employees to understand the implications of the OM design for their work and then motivating them to act accordingly the company turns around its performance. Currently working as Senior Manager-Operations at QUIPPO Auctions Head Office New Delhi (JAN2014 – Till Date)-A SREI Initiative
Active Member of Operations Team to prepare and maintain the processes and support of organization mission-specifically support better management reporting, information flow and management and business process.
Work closely with support team and other Ops Manager to build and secure support and resources for projects/ auctions as well as provide needed support for other initiatives. Design and deliver KPI’s that are required on operational level to reflect the performance. 1) Preparation and Finalization of Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly and yearly MIS summarizing total Events, Sales, Bids, Approvals and Invoicing as required by the Accounts Deptt and management (GAR, GAS & Final Approved)
2) Capturing and Monitoring Auction Sale data and presenting on the designed platform by the Management (in terms of Equipment – Category, Age, Location and Sale performance)
3) Handling Grievances and coordinating the same with the required team PAN India.
4) Reporting Directly to Chief Operating Officer.
5) Preparing Presentations as per Review Meeting Agenda on Monthly basis with stats and Region – wise Review.
6) Track and Maintain accurate documentation/Contracts/ Work Orders with respective Clients/Sellers including the coordination to finalize the Agreement in regards to Equipment Selling.
7) Highlight the issues to the team and resolve the same keeping management in loop.
8) Follow up on Extensions of the Agreements/Contracts/ Work Orders 9) Manage pre-auction activities (Live/Online/Private Treaty), Promotion of auction event, bidder’s management, bidding & technical support and post auction activities like sale intimation process and payment follow up & collection. 10) Coordination with auction project team, provide backend support for bidders inspection, gate pass and other information required by bidders. Other than Auction project team -work as a single contact point for particular auction event.
11) Working closely with Project Manager’s PAN INDIA of the respective events to gather the final figures/data and Invoicing.(Both Buyer’s Commission and Seller’s Commission Invoice)
12) Rechecking of auction sale webpage and all the documents uploaded for bidders to avoid mistakes or missing information.
13) Digital marketing – Presence of Quippo Auctions on all the social media platform and manage the account on day to day basis
14) Post-Auction Activities-Coordination with buyers to submit necessary documents
& payment status/collection. Preparing necessary agreements to be sent to buyer with appropriate tax rates.
15) Managing day to day bidder enrolments and registrations in Auction
16) Manage Database updations on weekly basis and continuous review of the same 17) Management and growth through actively engaging with the Bidder. 18) Ensure the Bidder gets the complete details of the Auction timely via Mass Mailers.
19) Ensure Compliance with company policies and guidelines SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal in English.
Adaptable to situation.
Able to communicate clearly to Clients (Internal & External), staffs and pears.
Ability to balance conflicting demands and internal pressures
Proficient with Laptop’s/ Computers and common software applications used day t- day.
Proven ability to learn and adapt
Ability to prioritize and multi task
TOTAL PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE – (April 2005 till date) A. (Oct 2013 – Dec 2013)
Organisation – Max Life Insurance Co Ltd
Designation – Recruitment Officer
Agent Recruitment & Development
Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipe line.
Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring
Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals.
Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same
Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
Improve agent productivity & persistency
Hold periodical customer meet to understand customer pulse & need.
Weekly, Bi-Weekly & Monthly reports
TOTAL PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE – (April 2005 till date) A. (Jan 2009 – Sep 2013)
Organization-FMS HR Services Pvt Ltd (Previously FMS Services Till 2012) Designation-
A.VP (April 2012-Dec 2013)
Deputy Manager (Jan 2010-March 2012)
Head Coordinator (Jan 09-Dec 10)
Experience in people management, know how to motivate people, Data Driven – comfortable with Numbers, projections and analyzing data with knowledge of Excel.
1) Working with management team, to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies and policies. This position also interacts with the Board of Directors.
2) Handling grievances of the candidates and Clients at the same time to resolve both the ends at a common level.
3) Improve the operational system and execute in support of Team and support better management reporting and informational flow. 4) Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services 5) Invoicing to funding sources including calculation of completed units of service 6) Payroll management, including tabulation of employee benefits 7) Supervise and coach office managers on weekly basis 8) Develop execution plans for projects and proposals with the view to minimize cost & duration of activities.
9) Work with business development team to evaluate opportunities WORLWIDE. 10) Provide regional support for International hiring for planning and project execution. 10) Hunting and Networking skills-Hire resources as required and work with temp agencies when needed.
11) Plan and implement complete Recruitment procedure 12) Effective Interviewing & Negotiation skills
13) Preparing Job Details (For job seeker & Client) 14) Skype & Google + Interviews Managing
15) Determining Training needs of Employees and accordingly organizing schedule to enhance people capability through mentor and development program.
16) Legal & Statutory compliances
17) Wages & Compensation management
18) Organizing Job Fairs & Campus Recruitments
19) Online Marketing & Advertisement (Job vacancies, interviewing and Selection of candidate)
20) Active participant in revenue generation by Business Development Activities
21) Dealing with corporate clients and fulfilling the requirements raised by them within the timelines
22) Employment contracts and dispute settlement/negotiation for smooth running of the organization
B. (Apr 2007 – Dec 2008)
Organization-Narmada Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Designation- Asst. Manager –Accounts
Location-Saket, New Delhi
Handling coordination of all branches for distribution of recharge value
Generating Invoices and maintaining required daily, weekly and monthly reports
Recruiting/ Hiring, Employee Engagement Activities
Payment collection from all distributor/agencies empaneled state-wise
Worked on TALLY 9
Handling Travel Details (including Booking Flights, Hotels etc)
Responsible for remittances and related activities to other country branches
Maintaining Reports of Major Clients & Creditors
Responsible for MIS of Employee’s all Details/Files
Preparing & Execution of various company policies such as Travel Policy, etc.
Payroll preparation and management
C. (April 2005-March 2007)
Organization-Henry Butcher Intl Val & Auctioneers Pvt Ltd (Joint Venture Company of SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd)
Worked as Financial Officer in Delhi (Head Office)
Responsible for MIS Preparation i.e. Excel Sheets of Total Income & Expenditure, Employee Details including preparing Payroll Details, Client Details (MIS)
Responsible for preparation Service Tax, TDS, Payroll Sheets etc
Assisting Vice President in selection of suitable candidate for vacancies in Organization
Using application Tally 7.2
Coordinating between Bank and Organization, for financial matters
Responsible for remittances and related activities to other country branches
Coordinating with Company appointed C.A. for financial matters
Taking care of Air Ticket Bookings & Railway Reservations
Actively taking care of responsibilities as a team for Live Auction/s by the company
240 hours duration course titled: - DNIIT FROM NIIT EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
PGDM (HR) from All India Management Association (AIMA, New Delhi)
MAST Certified from AIMA as Recruiter
Bachelor Degree in Commerce from Delhi University.
Advanced Diploma in Information Technology (2.5 years) from NIIT South – Extension
Passed All India Senior Secondary Examination 2003 (Commerce Stream) - With Mathematics from Somerville School, Noida
Passed C.B.S.E Higher Secondary Examination 2001 Project Undertaken:
Organization – Reliance World
Designation – RO – Video Conferencing (Interviews POINT-TO-POINT) Location – Noida, Green Park & Vasant Vihar New Delhi RESPONSIBILTIES UNDERTAKEN
Worked as Relationship Officer in Noida & Green Park, coordinating with Clients for Video Conference set up.
Booking the Video Conference after coordinating with the needful Client.
Setting as well as connecting the Video Conference.
Preparing the Invoice
Preparing Daily Reports as well as Monthly Reports
Dealing with Corporate Clients only.
Father’s name : Mr. Ratish Khurana ( Retd Additional GM (Engg) National Building Construction Corporation Ltd)
Mother’s Name : Mrs.Amar Khurana (Artist)
Nationality : Indian citizen
Address : Sector-55, Noida (Open to Relocate)
Sex : Female
DOB : 28th Jan 1986
Language : English & Hindi
Marital Status : Seperated
IELTS Appeared – (Ability to re-appear if required ) PLACE: New Delhi SIGNATURE: Meenakshi