Phone no: 306-***-****
Email · firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated and reliable, a team player with good customer service skills and driven to meet performance expectations. I recently moved into Regina and joined University of Regina as a graduate student. I am looking for part-time opportunities to sustain my life as a student here as well as provide me with the opportunity to embrace the work life along with pursuing my studies. EXPERIENCE
20 OCT 2016–28 NOV 2018
PROGRAMMER ANALYST, COGNIZANT
• Development of applications and selling them to business clients from across the world.
• Providing live demonstrations of completed products to the clients which enhanced communication skills as well.
• Fixing defects of the existing applications as per client-complaints.
• Handling desk jobs client calls, managing files and making related business reports online.
2 JAN 2012 – 8 MAR 2015
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, BAINCHI TEA HOUSE, IND
• Participated in processing and packaging of raw tea leaves.
• Operated as a cashier for a period of 1 year.
• Handling special customer requests in packaging services.
• Ensuring guaranteed delivery of products across multiple locations.
• Assisting customers in making the best choices while purchasing products.
• Supervision of other staffs in different sectors.
• Efficient handling of customer complaints with respect to any discrepancies in product quality.
2 JANUARY 2019-PRESENT DATE
MASTER OF SCIENCE (COMPUTER SCIENCE), UNIVERSITY OF REGINA 14 AUGUST 2012-5 MARCH 2016
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY, MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
• Good communication and customer service
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to handle multiple operations efficiently.
• Efficient in completing tasks accurately within
• Has good organizational and analytical
• Ability to supervise small work teams.
• Skilled at using computer software like
• Maintain integrity and positive attitude in
• Passionate about working and delivering the assigned work accurately.
• Ability to communicate in multiple languages.
• Worked with Right To Play organization.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.