TONI O. OTAOTU-OSAWE
ON, L7A 3S8
• Administrative support individual offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Extensive background in receiving, moving, and shipping merchandise.
• Track record of exceeding expectations while working quickly and safely.
• Quickly learn new tasks.
• Excellent at working in a team or independently to meet deadlines.
• Easy to work with and dependable.
• Extremely punctual and hardworking.
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to establish good rapport with the public.
• Extremely eager to learn and excel in any position. EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
Amazon, Brampton, ca August 2018 – present
• Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately.
• Organizing stocks and maintaining inventory.
• Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
• Inspecting products for defects and damages.
• Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
• Organize warehouse space.
• Check, verify and fill customer invoices.
• Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
• Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
Restore Associate May 2018 – August 2018
Habitat For Humanity Restore, ca
• Organizing the store, picking up and receiving donations.
• Assist customers with locating, measuring and loading purchases.
• Act as a positive customer service representative and create a friendly, helpful atmosphere.
• Attend to Restore housekeeping as needed.
• Operate cash register, record and be accountable for all sales transactions.
• Answer telephone and provide Restore information, directions and meeting caller’s needs.
• Perform all other duties and tasks as required.
Administrative Secretary (part time)
The Lord’s Cedar, ca February 2018 - present
• Managed the reception area in terms of maintenance and organization.
• Take telephone calls and messages.
• Managed events calendar for occasions organized at the church.
• Type and print documents as instructed.
• Answer mail and correspondence.
• Order supplies necessary for church maintenance.
• Take dictation for letters and other church documents. Legal Practitioner
Chinedu Konze & Co. (Firm of Legal Practitioners) 2016 – 2017
• Preparation and drafting of legal correspondences, agreements and sundry documents.
• Appeared as legal counsel in superior courts of records in Nigeria.
• Applied legal knowledge and experience towards conducting various legal research and administrative duties.
• Prepared, recorded, checked over, and proof read correspondences, reports and documents.
Ata-Arerobe Group of Companies 2005 - 2007
• Performed clerical and administrative functions in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Filing and indexing of documents, photocopying, printing and scanning documents.
• Organized clients’ correspondences, prepared mailings and handled high call volumes.
• Provided front-desk support and other clerical assistance as required.
• Responsible for handling outgoing and incoming emails and correspondence. EDUCATION
• Post Graduate
Nigerian Law School, Bayelsa, Delta State 2014 - 2015
• College Degree
University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria. 2007 - 2013
• Secondary School Education
Federal Government Girls College, Delta state, Nigeria. 1999 - 2005 SKILLS
• Organization Time management
• Detail-oriented Excellent team player
• Operational efficiency Hardworking and dependable
• Internet research Quick learner
• Writing Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving Committed
• Habitat for Humanity, Brampton, Canada. 2018
• Nigerian Red Cross Society 2009 – 2016
• Rotary Club of Nigeria 2008 – 2016
Available on request.