Sameer Rahim Shaikh,
Corporate & Educational Trainer
To become a process expert in the field of training & education. Work to create Positive Learning environment with help of all the stakeholders involved in learning & development process. To train young minds & adults about ‘self-education’ and make them realize that ‘self-improvement and behavior enhancement’ are the keys to become Effective Professionals in any field. Email : email@example.com
Current Residential Address: 57, Bhavani, Anushaktinagar, BARC colony, Mumbai 400094
Permanent Address: A/1 Noor Manzil, New Mahatma Gandhi Nagar K. L. Colony, Thane(E)-400603.
When Program Audience At Delivery/ Designed
Oct 2018 Effective Lesson
ISR Rampur, UP Designed and
Oct 2018 Employability
College Students AMP – Social
Sep 2018 – Nov
Indian oil (IOCL)
Pune – 33
Sep 2018 ELP School teachers Bhandup, Mumbai Designed and Delivered
August 2018 Effective Lesson
Teachers QAAF, Pune Designed and
July 2018 Discover Core Idea Group of Trainers IATD, Retreat House, Bandra
July 2018 Unity and
Public Program T3 Academy,
April 2018 Goal Setting & Self
Teachers Al-Hikma School,
2017 Mother Teacher
Public Workshop Pune, Mumbai,
program for one
Teachers Al-hikma School
TNA & Designed
2015 A for Algebra (one
day workshop for
SSC – Maharstra
Ideal High School,
2014 A for Algebra ((one
day workshop for
SSC students Smart Study
Work Profile :
1) Freelance Trainer for Students, Parents & Teachers Since 2017, conducted public workshops for parents, teachers. More than 500 parents and 100+ teachers attended the training in last one year at different locations viz. Pune, Bhandup, Thane, Mankhurd etc. Certified by TCS for conducting Employability Training for college pass outs students. Consulting Academic Director for TIMS School Pune. 2) Freelance Teacher Trainer and Consultant at Al- Hikmah School and Maktab, Bhandup working to help achieve school to achieve its mission of providing quality education in ethics-based environment. (year 2017)
Trainings conducted for : Maths and English, Evaluation Skills, Observation 3) Faculty Head at Sambodhi Training and Event Management Institute, Kharghar, working since 2016 as a freelance professional to manage a team of qualified faculties and coordination between management and faculties. Also Teaching math and English for class 5 to 10. 4) Being the founder of Smart Study Centre, catering to students with different teaching methods and meticulously working for improving the method of teaching in coaching classes. Using different techniques for helping students to become self-learner Since 2013. Also Teaching mathematics for standard 9th to 12th (Commerce section)
5) Worked as Content Developer in Mexus Education June 2012 to May 2013. Profile: to write content and storyboards for animations, concept maps and other education online content. Written story boards for syllabus across different boards viz. Maharashtra state board, Andhra Pradesh Board, Karnataka State Board, C.B.S.E, and ICSE etc. 6) Worked as Math teacher for Grade 10 (IGCSE) and grade 11 (AS- Level) of Cambridge International Examination syllabus at Avacena International School, Mumbai since October 2011 till date Profile: Teaching Mathematics (October 2011 to May 2012.) 7) Worked as a Supervisor in Kotak Education Foundation from April 2011 to October 2011.
Profile: Handling and facilitating team of 9 teachers (in 5 partner schools). Supervise their classes. Help and motivate them to work effectively to meet organizational goal. Help teachers making weekly reports and Teaching plans. Keep record of TA and other reimbursement of the teachers. Keep record of their leaves.
Plan and help conducting training sessions for teachers. 8) Worked as Teacher Associate in Kotak Education Foundation since July 2009 to March 2011 Profile: Teaching Communicative English to students of 8th and 9th in schools of underprivileged area, handled responsibilities at Milind Vidyalaya, Powai and Sri Sai Vidyalaya, Mankhurd. Keeping a record of multiple intelligence of students, Sharing these details with parents in parents meeting, Helping schools and parents to create an environment which will enhance learning of English among students.
9) Worked As Lecturer of Mathematics cum Manager in Acme Tutorials, For std X, XI,XII From June,2006 to June 2009.
Profile: Manage the classes with the help of other staff members. Teaching Mathematics, Advertisement etc.
Additional Qualifications & Skills:
1) Masters Diploma in Training, Indian Academy of
Training and Development (May – 18 to Sep – 18)
2) TTT certification for Affirmative Action Program
(Employability Training for College Fresher) by
TATA – TCS CSR (3 Dec 2018 – 6 Dec 2018)
Training sessions attended:
1) IGCSE and AS level (CIE) math
2) Documentation and result making for Cambridge
International Examination, UK
Qualification College / Institute University Class Training Certification
IATD (Indian Academy of
Training & Development)
Mumbai – Chapter Certified
Perusing MA in Education IGNOU IGNOU First Year Cleared B.Sc
Splzn - Mathematics
B.N. Bandodkar College of
Thane – 400 601,
K.K.V. Jr. College Bhandup
Maharashtra State Board
Marathi Vidyalaya (Marathi
Maharashtra State Board
3) Emotional Intelligence
4) I Thou it - Student teacher relationship
5) Instructional Tools and skills
7) Classroom Management
8) VAK – learning styles
9) Multiple Intelligence
10) Managerial styles
11) Transactional Analysis
12) Discipline in classroom
1) Computer Basics (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, coreldraw etc.) 2) C, Java,SQL (Basic) in T.Y.B.Sc. Syllabus
Achievements & Co-curricular Activities
Was Rated as GOOD teacher (2011-2012) by trainers at AIS Mumbai for innovative style of facilitating
Stood Second in College at H.S.C. level with 70% overall and subject topper in college with 82% marks in Physics.
Active participation in Intra college cultural program.
Poem published for college Magazine.
My strength lies in knowledge of comprehensive problem-solving techniques, verbal and written communication skills, willingness to learn and acquiring knowledge, team facilitator and hard worker. I have good analytical and logical skills and interested to work in competitive and innovative environment.
Sameer Rahim Shaikh.
Date of Birth: 17th January, 1987
Writing Poems, Reading, Discussing Issues, Debate. Nationality:
Marathi, Hindi, English.
Mr. Usman Ghani, President & Director
TIMS School, PUNE
Mrs. Naushin Shaikh, Senior Cordinator,
Kotak Education Foundation, Chembur
Mr. SunilChand Thakur,
Teacher, STEM Academy, Koparkhairane
More References Available on request.
Update: 8th Dec 2018
(Sameer R. Shaikh.)