Curriculum Vitae of
I am goal orientated and driven by a passion for the work I am appointed to do. I am a hard worker and strive for success.
I am honest, ambitious and willing to learn. I am a team player, can use my own initiative and I am self-motivated.
I wish to grow as a person in the working environment and enhance my skill development.
In the event of you considering my application, you can always be assured of my loyalty towards your company.
FULL NAMES AND SURNAME
DATE OF BIRTH
12 November 1996
• WILGEMON BOERDERY ENTERPRISES
Position: Admin Manager, Permanent
Duration: 1 February 2018 - 31 October 2018
Reason for Leaving: Retrenched
- Send and receive correspondence via e-mail.
- Arrangement of meetings.
- Preparation before meetings.
- Attend to walk in clients.
- Contacting clients telephonically.
- Receive phonecalls from clients.
- Taking detailed telephonic notes and messages, when needed. Continue on Page 2
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY continues
• HOUSE OF HUBBLY
Position: Sales Assistant, Permanent
Duration: February 2017 - January 2018
Reason for Leaving: Excessive working hours. Seeking stable working hours. Duties:
- Serve walk in Customers.
- Stock check and ordering of new stock.
- Telephonic correspondence with clients.
• NEWCOM FLUID MANAGEMENT
Duration: January 2016 - February 2017
Reason for Leaving: Retrenched.
- Draw Reports.
- Contact clients via e-mail or telephone.
- Send out Technician when needed.
- Daily checking of client’s data.
• TIGER WHEEL AND TYRE
Position: Receptionist, Contract
Duration: February 2015 - December 2015
Reason for Leaving: Contract expired.
- Receive Clients.
- Manage Switch Board.
- Contact clients telephonically.
- Petty Cash.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Operating Switch Board
Attention to detail and accuracy
Planning and organizing
Strong communication Skills
Strong Administration Skills
Strong Telephone Etiquette
Problem Solving Skills
Reliable and a hardworker
Operate with confidentiality
Hardworking and deadline driven
Drafting of Letters
Placing and Tracking Orders
Intermediate Computer Knowledge
Microsoft Power Point
Wilgemon Boerdery Enterprises
House of Hubbly
Newcom Fluid Management
De La Rey
Tiger Wheel and Tyre
CHARNE NOLTE +27-060-***-****
Institution: Fichardtpark High School
Highest Grade Passed: Grade 12
- Afrikaans First Language.
- English First Additional Language.
- Life Orientation.
- Consumer Studies.