Email ID: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :- +798*******
Career Objective :-
To play an important role in the growth of the organization by using the best of my abilities and thereby enhancing my knowledge and personal growth. Skill Set:-
• Work as a team with leadership qualities.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Ability to build and maintain relationship.
• Ability to teach in an effective manner.
Desired Designation: - BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (NURSING) Educational Qualification:-
Examination Institution Board,University Percentage High School Govt.sr.sec.school.
Himachal Pradesh 67.1%
College of nurcing
Academic profile :-
Registered Nurse & Midwife with Delhi Nursing Council. Employment and Experience Details :-
Experience : 04 Years
Name of Institute : Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092
Date of joining : September 2015
Department Bone Marew transplant ICU & Medical ICU
(2.5 years) & Diabetic Nurse Educator
(1year, 08 months)
Infusion & Syringe pump, E.C.G. Machine, ABG Machine, Cardiac Monitor, Pulse Oxymetere, Nebulizer, Suction apparatus, Glucometer, Sphygmomanometer, Thermometer, Steam inhaler, Oxygen humidifier, Invasive Ventilator, Non Invasive Ventilator, Bipap machine, Defibrillator, Manometer, Etc. Personal Profile :-
Name : Jyoti thakur
Father’s Name : Mr. Amar singh
Mother’s Name : Mrs.Shakuntla devi
Date of birth : 19-07-1994
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
Language Known :-
English & Hindi.
Computer Literacy :-
Familiar with Internet surfing and e – mail operations. Hobbies :-
Reading story book and Listening music.
My Strenghts :-
• Dedicated and patient focused with proven strength in acute patient care, staff development and family advocacy.
• Exceptional capacity to multitask.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, superior accuracy in patient history, charting and other documentation. Place :- BILASPUR (HP) JYOTI THAKUR