Address:A-2/44 Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027
To work in a challenging environment where I can deliver my skills to the best of my capabilities along with my strengths and give my best contribution in the growth of the organization.
Prospecta Soft Pvt Ltd –Management Trainee
Gurgaon, India - (March-September 2019)
• Worked with cross-functional teams to analyze and understand enterprise-wide operational impacts and opportunities of technology changes for the product (MDO
- Master Data Online).
• Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
• End to End product delivery for various projects involving data cleansing, data migration, data governance and data standardization.
• Strategically migrated data from various source systems (including SAP & MDO) to designated target systems.
• Built test cases, helped in testing and review test results on JIRA.
• Created workflow diagrams and Gantt charts to clearly demonstrate MDO processes and project timelines.
MBA Summer Internship
Delhi Transco LTD.
New Delhi – (June-July 2018)
• Primary role was to study the Procurement Process of the Electrical Equipments using SAP-ERP software at DTL.
• Learnt various SAP transaction codes and the business processes. B.T ech Internship
Sarita Vihar,Delhi – (June-July 2016)
The training helped in gaining in-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence tool:
• Oracle Hyperion Planning
Completed internship project on Store Planning and Analysis, using Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Noida, GGSIPU (2017 – 2019)
Aggregate – 84.5%
• Specialization in Software Enterprise Management with equally strong managerial skills, knowledge for optimum utilization of Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP) and other IT Tools.
Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science)
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College,University Of Delhi (2013 – 2017) Aggregate – 81.4%
• Leadership: Central Councilor (2013-2014)
12th Standard (Science)
Sadhu Vaswani International School For Girls, CBSE (2012 – 2013) Aggregate – 88%
Sadhu Vaswani International School For Girls, CBSE (2010 – 2011) Aggregate – 87.4%
• Microsoft Technologies: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• IT skills : C++, HTML, SQL
• ERP knowledge: SAP ECC 6.0 Materials management
• Keen interest in SAP Functional Module(MM),Supply Chain Management,Business-IT alignment strategy, Business Process Modelling, Data Governance, and Master Data Management
• Data migration (SAP Integration)
• Possess an eye for detail and an ability to manage stakeholders
• Experience in dealing with global client from USA
• Excellent analytical, communication and inter personal skills
• Ability to grasp new things quickly and can easily work with teams
• Highly optimistic, a keen observer, punctual and disciplined ACTIVITIES
• Designed and implemented CDAC-SWIFT software(2017-18)
• Author of Research paper on ‘Aura and its Spectrum’.(2nd International Conference
• Worked as college councilor in year 2013-14 (Shyama Prasad Mukherji College)
• Honored lunch with Ms. Pratibha Patil(former President of India) for working as ahead member for rotary club in concern with Water Conservation Drive.(2012)
• Received Silver and bronze medal of the International Award for Young people.(2008,2011)
• As the part of rotary club member,attended blood donation camp where Mr. Laxmi Mittal was the guest of honor