LYNDA SARITA JENERETT
Winston-Salem NC 27105
SUMMARY: Skilled, friendly and courteous professional who excels at delivering exceptional customer service. Committed to maintaining successful working relationships with others. Work well in high pressure environment. Remarkable, interpersonal and organizational skills. Candidate who is seeking a position where I can demonstrate my knowledge, experience, qualifications and passion for working with the public.
Experience: Dollar General Retail
Cashier/Customer Service 02/201*-******
Fieldwork’s Winston-Salem 07/2016-11/2016 Surveyor-Voter Registration
The Resource Temporary Agency 09/2015-07/2016
Bellomy Research Inc.
●Outbound Call Center
●Survey customers of various clients
●Age 18-90 yrs. old
●From the East Coast to the West Coast
W-S Urban League, Winston-Salem, NC 10/2010-11/2014
Administrative Assistant (WSUL Satellite Office)
Administrative Assistant C.H.A.N.G.E
• Worked on teams to reach project goals for community
• Assisted executive staff in coordinating office services.
• Served as independent office manager.
• Organized and plan meetings for Strategy team, Finance committee and Metro Council.
• Worked directly with finance and bookkeeping departments in processing checks and invoices.
Neighborhood Solutions, Winston-Salem, NC 02/2007-05/2008
• Extended program of outreach activities to communities.
• Contacted target groups directly through door to door visits regarding improvements to local NC highways.
• Explained intended improvements to be made to local highway
• Directed individuals to outreach programs conducted by the NC Department of Transportation
Education Forsyth Technical Community College, Winston-Salem, NC
●Call Center/Customer Service Management Certificate
●Microsoft Office Suite Certificate
● HRD Employability Skills Certificate
Shalom Project Green Street UMC 02/2010-02/2014
●Organized donated products and materials.
●Enrolled clients to receive various services.