SolidWorks, NX, Catia, AutoCAD,
Inventor, Creo, ANSYS
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
with expertise in manufacturing
environment along with superior
designing skills as well as experience
in operating various machines such
as Lathe, Milling and CMM. As I have
accomplished great understanding
about the manufacturing processes
in the automotive industry, I aim to
make a career in the manufacturing
MECHANICAL ENGINEER CO-OP
Global Vehicle Systems Ltd. Tilbury, Ontario / January 2018 – May 2018
• Designed SolidWorks 3D models and detailed drawings.
• Composed Design and Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) and Risk Assessment charts along with the service and instruction manual.
• Documented Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) opportunities throughout the course of Foam Tape roller project.
• Redesigned Electrical Enclosure to solve one the of the electrical department’s issues, the enclosure can now be changed relatively easy.
• Utilized SolidWorks and Catia to perform FEA and stress analysis of various assemblies and parts.
CAD ADMINISTRATOR CO-OP
Anchor Danly Windsor, Ontario / May 2017 – August 2017
• Worked with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, NX and Key Creator to draft CAD files.
• Utilized Micro Estimating to estimate quotes of steel plates for the customers and replying with appropriate response.
JUNIOR DESIGNER DRAFTSMAN
Astha Enterprise Gujarat, India / April 2016 – August 2016
• Created room arrangements layout and plans using freehand and AutoCAD for commercial buildings.
• Represented architect on site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision as well as prepare contract and Tender Documents for the project ENGINEERING SKILS
FEA, CFD, GD&T, 5S principles,
lean manufacturing and supply
chain management and hands
on experience in Lathe, Milling,
Grinding and CMM machines.
Team working, Leadership,
Project Management, Mentoring,
Team Management, Analytical
problem determination and
SAE Capstone SUPERMILEAGE Project Designer TEAM and Electrical Wiring head / January 2016 – Present
• Researched about the intake of the CVT engine to design and choose an appropriate turbocharger.
• Designed the mold for windshield in order to properly vacuum form the Lexan. ENERGY • Developed POTENTIAL the VEHICLE wiring designs of the vehicle. University of Windsor / October 2017- December 2017
• Collaborated as a team of four to design a vehicle out of popsicle, glue, string and Tape which then is supposed to travel 5 meters straight and 5 meters right.
• Successfully reached 5 meters straight and 4.8 meters right. CERTIFICATIONS
SolidWorks Sheetmetal Training
SolidWorks Surface Modelling
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering University of Windsor // Sept 2015 – August 2019
Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Product Design) St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology // Sept 2014 – Sept 2015 Undertaken Courses: PCCAD, PCCAD II - GD & T, Inspection methods-CMM, Manufacturing Processes & Workshop
Diploma in Product Design and Analysis (Creo and ANSYS) CADD Centre of Ahmedabad // May 2016 – August 2016