Administrative professional offering versatile office skills, time management and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. I have accounting and strong customer service. I am proactive, adapt to change, work independently and exceed expectations. My work is detail oriented and I am able to multi-task and meet deadlines without compromising quality
Administrative Office Assistant
Altr-B Recycling, Inc
March 2019-May 2019
Contract employee: Answer phones and transfer/take messages and distribute appropriately. Request trucking quotes for outbound material and arrange transportation within budget. For inbound deliveries, notify warehouse when trucks arrive, take inventoried information from warehouse and compare to intake paperwork concerning matching weight, items, number of pieces and price. Investigate all options if numbers do not match.. Keep track of incoming inventory. Data entry for incoming and outgoing material, also sales done on Ebay. Heavy use of Excel. Basics in Quickbooks such as inputting bills/invoices, assist with AR/AP. Detail oriented information and confidential, maintain security of area by monitoring locked gate entrance, always communicate with owner regarding visitors.
Admin, receptionist, customer service
Deer Park, TX
May 2018- December 2018
Temp. assignment with Accent Windows, Pasadena, TX as receptionist/admin.(Position didn’t go permanent)
Answer multi-line phone, direct calls and messages appropriately, set up client files with complete information.Contact manufacturer with change order if needed. Confirm or reschedule appts. Send appt. reminders day before. Follow up all customer calls with questions or complaints. Monitor emails and texts, deal with accordingly. Daily social media. Check in shipments, pull files and monitor if order complete. Any other office duties needed by staff.
Self-employed/Contract for Independence Advisors
Work from home position/ Deer Park, TX
November 2017-April 2018
Contact leads via telephone to generate sales appointments for independent agent.
Maintain agents calendar using time and logistics to gain most productivity.
Keep records of potential clients and follow up to attempt to set appointment.
Keep records of productivity and strive to improve appointments set and number of potential clients called.
Prepare Client Information paperwork so agent has client information and their needs or concerns.
Utilize self-motivation and communication skills. Telephone etiquette and listening skills important for success.
Contract employee for Building Works
June 2016-August 2016
Maintain cleanliness and positive presentation of 3 buildings at a high end used car dealership. Detail oriented as preferred by Owner. .Prepared showroom for special events.
January 2014 to August 2014
High volume scheduling and dispatch of fuel trucks, create and relay work orders to over 30 drivers, heavy phones and customer service, monitor fuel trends of certain stores and make changes as needed, proactive to prevent issues that would cause customers problems. Enter driver paperwork at end of shift. Had just begun using elog and Qualcom.
Data entry, busy phones, 10 key, monitor fuel trends, TMW software
Roberts Carpet & Fine Floors
February 2013 to January 2014
Answer phones at corporate office, process purchase and sales orders, create final customer contracts, maintain customer database, assist AP match and pay bills and subcontractor payroll weekly, maintain office supplies and order. General office duties. Assist sales managers at all 9 locations with office needs and supplies. Also processed sales orders and created contracts for special order store Dazzling Décor.
Office Assistant/Customer Service
L.K. Jordan Staffing Services
October 2011 to July 2013
Accounting/Office Assistant for Roberts Carpet & Fine Floors:Covered Customer Care and service complaints while employee on maternity leave. Worked as liaison between unsatisfied customer and manufacturer or contractor. Followed up until agreement reached and customer pleased with outcome. Utilized Microsoft Access for database:
Assisted AP, subcontractor payroll, processing purchase and sales orders. General office assistance- answering phones, faxing, data entry.
Customer Service for Goode Co. BBQ mail order center:
• Answer customer service phone calls, large volume for holiday season
• Place orders in Magento system, logistics with Fedex system
• Enter large corporate orders using excel spreadsheet
• Answered customer care emails, resolved customer complaints or problems
• Reconcile charges on customer accounts
• Process returned merchandise and refunds
Handled multifaceted clerical tasks for EMC Services:
• Answer phones, develop new filing system, data entry on Excel and Timberline and Timberscan software, records management
• Input work orders, will call orders, customer service, and schedule shipping of products to meet customer deadlines.
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Receptionist
October 2008 to January 2011
Accounts Receivable job duties:
• Review and generate invoices for clients for 3 office locations
• Post generated invoices to global system
• Analyze and reconcile work in progress accounts
• Track all project change orders, make sure correct between client and salesman, update transaction
• Daily bank deposits via internet to California
• Assist with Accounts Payable and subcontractor payroll at month end.
Receptionist job duties:
• Answer multi-line phone system, relay/transfer calls and messages appropriately
• Enter all customer leads into database
• Provide general office support to all staff- filing, faxing, scanning, copying, correspondence, postage meter
• Receive and send UPS packages, generate paperwork using UPS system
• Maintain inventory of office supplies, order supplies bi-weekly and distribute
San Jacinto College- 2006
Certificate for Dental Office Assistant
San Jacinto College – 1988-1991
Associates Degree of Applied Sciences
Deer Park High School – 1984-1988
Deer Park, TX - High School Diploma