Contact: +966********* / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org l Skype: rafea5050
**/**/**** *********** - **** in Saudi Arabia
English Teacher - nearly 20 years teachingEn
C o r e S k i l l s
Teaching (English) Curriculum Development Student Development Resource Management
Academic Performance Evaluations
E du c at i on
Master of Science in international management - from The University of Liverpool – The UK.
BA (in English language & literature.) from Eastern Mediterranean University – Cyprus.
P r o f i l e S n a p s h o t
Unique blend of visionary leadership with expertise in leading the learning process and ensuring high quality of teaching; effective management of cultural and organizational diversity. Open to worldwide relocation. Profound knowledge of English language.
Organised and driven with innate ability to stay focused; using effective methods of teaching while focusing on individual needs of each student. Bilingual in Arabic and English. Knowledge of MS Office, Internet Applications, Smart Boards and some network issues. Committed to creating a classroom environment that is
conducive to teaching and learning.
Since April 13 Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia (LVSA). (English instructor).
Key Result Areas:
• Designing innovative approaches in teaching methods like technology integration across the curriculum, experiential learning, literacy and diversity.
• Providing assistance to students to develop their skills required to fortify their base in English.
• Making effective use of online, audio and video resources to achieve academic aims and objectives. • Planning and implementing strategic operational plans for yielding higher growth end results.
• Establishing effective classroom management practices; collaboratively working with other teaching staff to set goals, objectives and methods.
• Evaluating curriculum, teaching methods & programs to determine their effectiveness and efficiency, thereby ensuring that Institute activities comply with local regulations.
• Instructing students as per curriculum, recognizing, respecting & nurturing their creative potential.
• Responding to the queries in a spontaneous manner, also counselling students and grooming them to attain their goal; keeping the students up to date with curriculum changes and assessment methods.
• Interacting and collaborating with students, parents, and the community to build an environment that maximizes student learning, academic performance, and social growth.
P re vi ou s A s si g n men t s
September 12 June 06-10 September 04-05 August 03
: Cambridge language center, Jeddah. (English instructor)
: English department head assistant at Batterji Medical College, Jeddah : King Abdul Aziz University (English instructor)
: Test Center Administrator at MITM (TCA). : MITM Institute (IT instructor)
Key Result Areas:
•Tracked progress through assessment and reporting within own teaching groups; monitored the progression of students in teaching groups. Class pass out avg. score was 96%.
•Delivered engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students; utilized learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons through adoption of videos.
•Evaluated the students’ class work and assignments: graded tests, essays, reports and other assignments – regularly provided students with feedback in line with assessment systems.
• Collaborated with other staff members in spreading and sharing good practices.
C e rt i fi c at i on s
•Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) from British Council, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in June 2015.
• Certificate of English Teaching awarded from Laureate, October 2015
• Developmental Module 4 - Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation LNGS - 2015 2C.00 • Laureate-Developmental Module 2 – Teaching writing & Speaking (Fall 2015)
• Developmental Module 1 - Teaching Reading & Listening (Summer 2014)
• Laureate-Developmental Module 3 - Teaching with Technology (Winter 2014) • Laureate-Teacher Induction Course (2013 Version)
Professional Certifications- Computer & IT
• Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP • Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
• Microsoft Certified Professional MCP 2003.
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator MCSA 2003. • Microsoft Certified System Engineer MCSE 2003.
Available upon request.