Structural Engineer (Design & Technical)
Mobile: +91-907******* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org H. no. 27, Aditya Nagar, C.P. Colony
Morar, Gwalior (M.P.) 474006
I am passionate about my work, keen in learning and implementing, seek to take up challenges and develop my skills in organization where I can maximize my expertise in designing, programming ability and professional growth.
DILIP BUILDCON LIMITED (JULY, 2018 to PRESENT)
I am currently working in M/s DILIP BUILDCON LIMITED Bhopal acting respectively as Structural Engineer, Project Coordinator and performing following duties.
• Overall design coordinator for the entire project from survey to execution.
• Detailed review of Design – Drawings of sub -structure & super-structure of all type of structure including Major & Minor bridges, Vehicular under passes, ROBs etc. in various projects with RCC, PSC & Composite Girders.
• Review of Foundation design reports, analysis of SBC/Pile capacities as per Site conditions and codal provisions, comparison with manual calculation.
• Ensuring all designs that were signed off met with the appropriate codes of practice and standards.
• Providing support for all technical issues and troubleshooting any problems that may arise at Site.
• Making corrections in design drawings according to site restrictions.
• Coordination with site and rectifying issues related with construction.
• Inspecting site construction activities.
• Review and analysis of Test Pile Design & Drawing.
• Also obtaining approval of the design and drawings from Proof and Authority consultants for the same.
S.No. Project Name
Chandikhole To Bhadrak (ODISHA) 6-Lane (HAM)
11 MJB With PSC/RCC
2 Gorhar To Khairatunda (JH)
3 MJB with PSC girder
and 1 ROB
3 Mangloor to Telangana-Maharashtra Border (Telangana) 4-Lane (HAM)
1 MJB, 6 VUP with PSC
4 Karnataka-Goa Border (Karnataka) 2-Lane (EPC) 2 ROBS 5 Bangalore To Nidagatta (Karnataka)
4.4 Km Flyover with BOX
Girder, 2 ROBS
6 Sangli-Solaopur (Package-I) (MH) 4-Lane (HAM) 3 ROBs EDUCATION:
Examination School/College Board/University Percentage Passed out M.Tech
National Institute of
B.E. (Civil Engineering)
Navin Convent High
Navin Convent Hr.
Sec. School Gwalior
• Competitive Exam: I have valid GATE-18 score card with Gate Score 561. PROJECTS:
• M.Tech Thesis – “Effect of soil structure interaction on infilled Building frame with raft foundation”.
• Major Project – “Highway pavement and geometric design”.
• Minor-Project - “Planning Designing and analysis of hostel building". SKILLS:
• Proficient in usage of Indian Standard codes for designing Major & Minor bridges, Vehicular under passes, ROBs etc. in various projects with RCC, PSC & Composite Girders.
• Design of BOX Culvert.
• Basic Knowledge of RCC, PSC & Composite Girder design as per IRC Codes.
• Enthusiastic about project management and execution.
• Conducive to both roles, Team leader as well as team worker.
• MS Excel
• MS Office
REWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
• Published Research paper in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology
• Awarded ‘B’ Level certificate in National Service Scheme (NSS) in the year 2014-15
• Awarded as the Best NSS volunteer in the year 2012.
• Won 1st prize in ‘Instrumental Music’ in class 11th, 2nd prize in ‘Badminton’ in class 8th. STRENGTHS:
• Leadership, creativity
• Flexible towards changing work environment, and
• Good understanding in any team work activity.
INTERESTS & HOBBIES:
Teaching, Poetry, Art and Craft.
Name Kaushlesh Dangi
Father’s name Mr. Jayendra Dangi
Mother’s name Mrs. Sunita dangi
Date of birth 14th Aug. 1993
Maritial status Unmarried
Languages known English and Hindi
H.No. 27, Aditya nagar, C.P. Colony, Morar, Gwalior (M.P.) 474006 DECLARATION :
I, hereby declare that the above-mentioned information in this document is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge. I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Place - Bhopal
Date: (Kaushlesh Dangi)