Curriculum Vitae of Mkhabela Jabu
First Name Jabu
Last Name Mkhabela
Identity Number 880-***-**** 081
Nationality South Africa
Home Language Zulu
Other Languages English, N - Sotho
Health Status Good
Criminal Offences None
Driver’s License None
Willing To Relocate Yes
Education and Training
Last School Attended Mohlabetsi Secondary School.
Highest Grade Passed Grade 12.
Subjects IsiZulu Home Language, English First Additional Language, Mathematics, Life Orientation, Geography, Life Sciences and Physical Sciences
Year of Matriculation 2008
From 2011 to 2013 (Qualification) Diploma in Information Technology [Programmer] Subjects Introduction to Computers & Microsoft Windows (XP – 8), Typing Skills, E-Mail & Internet Management, Information System, MS Office 2007 & 2010 (Word, Excel, Access - [Advanced Level], OneNote, Outlook and PowerPoint), Programming Concepts, C++ Programming [Beginners level], Java Programming [Beginners level], HTML (Web Page Design) and Ms Visual Basic Programming Duration 24 Months (Two Years)
Year Obtained 15 June 2013
Institution Germiston Computer College
Page 2 of 2
To enhance skills in a dynamic and stable workplace. Also to gain employment with a company or institution that will offer me a consistently positive atmosphere to learn new technologies and implement them for the betterment of the company.
Key Skills and Competences
• Good customer Service.
• Efficiently and accurately.
• Time management.
• Stress handling technique.
• Negotiation technique.
• Problem solving.
• Computer literacy.
A well-mannered, articulate and conscientious individual who can communicate to everyone on all levels. Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect of a working environment. Possessing the necessary enthusiasm, drive and motivation required to achieve maximum results in a working environment. Can communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and would be an asset to any employer who respects the loyalty and responsibility as I was to my previous employer.
Now looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my career development. Employment History
Name of Employer Tri-Bev Sales & Distribution (Pty) Ltd Job Title/Position Merchandiser
Employment Type Full Time (Contract)
From 19 November 2018
To 31 August 2019
• Negotiation inventory management in store – stock receiving at stores (back door or front door) as and when stock is delivered to the stores.
• Managing product displaying – picking and packing of allocated shelves with Mibar products maintaining product availability on shelf at all times.
• Pricing maintenance – updating of pricing labels as and when required.
• Changing od shelf talkers and other marketing material when applicable.
• Managing point of sales material.
• Marketing of laser products in stores – In-store promotions.
• Predicting sales and profits – weekly sales report on items sold and volumes moves. Name of Employer Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd
Job Title/Position General Assistant (Shelf Packer) Employment Type Part-Time
From 14 March 2016
To 19 June 2018
Reason for leaving Resigned
Contact Persons Mr Afzil Hoosen. Mr Ashien Goupal
Position Sales Representative. CEO
Contact Persons Mr Modibedi Magana.
Position Sales Manager
Company / Institution Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd. Contact Numbers 013-***-****.