HAZEM MOHAMED IBRAHIM MOUSA
Farwania - Kuwait
Strong human resources leadership can have a tremendous impact on operating results by building and managing an effective HR infrastructure, developing successful productivity, efficiency quality and performance management. I have consistently made a direct contribution to corporate goals. As a highly accomplished Human Resources Generalist, I am able to support driving organizational growth through the identification, recruitment and placement of key individual that can support this objectives, I have worked to build program that support HR initiatives I have earned a reputation for my ability to work with individuals at all levels with open communication between employees and managers cause the strength of a company is directly dependent on its employees.
Seeking a pivotal role with a progressive organization wherein HR skills and expertise can be effectively utilized to channelize employee performance in line with strategic priorities of the organization.
HR Section Head
Supervise for monthly payroll
•Coordinate with GM/Group to recommend, formulate and implement effective HR policies and procedures for the company.
•Manage HR department and Co-ordinate various implementation through Human Resources staffs.
•Plan, update and implement the Probation Period Evaluation Process.
•Plan and implement the annual Performance Appraisal.
•Deliver training and awareness sessions to supervisors on how to conduct various appraisal phases and how to deal with inadequate performers.
•Design, Schedule and Participate in the orientation session of the newly hired employees.
•Maintain and develop proper filing systems for employees’ performance appraisal files.
•Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
•Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
•Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
•Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or performance evaluation forms.
•Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
•Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers.
•Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
•Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
•Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
•Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
•Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
•Updating/creating job descriptions to be used in different HR functions.
•Participate in conducting competency-based interviews.
•Responsible for exit Interviews to retain talents. 09-2018 till Now (Hassan Abul Group) - Kuwait
HR Section Head
Prepare a monthly payroll
Supervise for all Personnel tasks
Personnel department section head
social, life and medical Insurance
Attendance, Permissions, Vacations Process
All Reports For Payroll & Personal Departments
Perform daily payroll department operations
Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll HR Supervisor
• Handled entire recruitment life-cycle i.e. from sourcing resumes, conducting interviews, communicating offers up till the final on-boarding in line with manpower requirements of the organization.
• Explored and developed various channels like online job-portals, recruitment agencies and vendors to develop a database of potential candidates required at junior and middle management level.
• Organized requisite documents and updated employee records in the automated databases with information vital for accurate and timely processing of payroll.
• Planned, organized, coordinated and executed internal/ external training programs and initiatives to build a workforce focused on achieving their goals proactively.
• Provided comprehensive service to business by preparing HR letters, administering insurance, monitoring employee leaves and probationary period in line with standard operating procedures.
• Fostered minimum employee turnover by conducting exit interviews addressing issues/ disputes while concurrently performed succession planning to retain quality talent
• Prepare a monthly payroll register and deliver it to the general accountant after its approval from the administrative director.
10-2013 till 02-2015 ( Pharos University in Alexandria ) Human Resource Supervisor
Inducted as Human Resources Senior Officer for first 3 month and moved up the career hierarchy meriting roles of increasing authorities and responsibilities up till the position of Human Resource Supervisor. Payroll Supervisor Tasks:-
• supervise and check all daily reports from colleagues who's responsible for 1-Attendance 2- investigations
• Review all data for new hiring employees and check the job offer for them and apply it in payroll sheet.
• Review monthly report for resignations and penalties for all employees
• Apply any new governmental rules like (tax – insurance, …….) 07-2017 till 08-2018 (ATEB Group)
02-2015 till 06-2017 (Majestic Medical Center) - Qatar pg. 3
Recruitment and Employment: -
• Prepare vacancy requirements under supervision of the HR manager.
• Develop a recruiting plans, writes job announcement, writes and places advertising
• Review applications and evaluate qualifications according to the job description and specification
• Schedule and organize HR & Technical interviews with qualified candidates.
• Preparation and execution of the hiring procedures. Senior Personnel Affairs:-
• Prepare all hiring-related papers (contract, employment notification, challenge plan, welcome note)
• Implement & carry out all personnel related functions and maintain constant contact with related governmental authorities.
• Handle employment procedures for newly hired, complete all required official documents for labor office and social insurance.
• Plan and Organize company events (staff relation), Resources policies, procedures and systems. 12-2012 till 10-2013 ( Lord International )
• Moderated and updated systems with details of leaves (holidays, travel, maternity leave, etc.) identified persistently absent cases and updated management along with solutions to remediate the same.
• Generated attendance reports (daily/ weekly/monthly basis) along with information on current/ proposed HR initiatives for HR Manager’s review.
• Standardized entire spectrum of exit formalities i.e. compile paperwork, conduct exit interviews and inform senior management on precise cause of termination.
• Served on-boarding support to new-joiners and educated them on factors such as duties/ responsibilities, compensation, benefits (social security), schedules or working conditions while updating systems and organizational chart for seamless processing of benefits/ payroll 12-2010 till 12-2012 ( FedEx )
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. 06-2008 till 12-2010 (Vodafone - Egypt)
Coordinate between main branch in Cairo and Alex,
1- Annual leave
2- Sick leaves
3- First interview
4- All Personnel duties for Alex branch
2008 king Marriott academy
Management information system
2014 HR Diploma from Cairo University
o Arabic - Perfect command of spoken and written.
o English - Good command of Spoken and Written.
Perfect usage of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook)
Good Usage of OfOQ HCM Payroll Software and HR System.
Good Usage MENA payroll system.
Microsoft Visio for HR professional (AEC).
HR applications using Excel (AEC).
Communication Skills (AEC).
Presentation Skills & Train of Trainer (FedEx).
Cage and Egyptian customs regulations training (FedEx).
Track and Trace Training (FedEx).
Customer Service Training (FedEx).
Date of Birth : March 7, 1985
Nationality : Egyptian
Marital Status : Married with Family
Visa Status : Transferable
Driver License : available in Qatar