A. Brief Introduction;
Full Name: Erfan Haji
Date of Birth: 17/4/1978
Marital Status: Married
Military Status: Finished
Academic Degree: Doctorate in Tectonics
Mobile Phone: +98-918-*******
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Address: Unit 19 – 5th Floor – Block B1 – Eram (Airport) Buildings – Abidar Highway (Zagros Quarter) – Sanandaj – Iran.
Postal Code: 661**-*****
B. About My Personality;
I was born in my hometown, Sanandaj in April 1978. My Primary Language is Kurdish. I love the nature and weather of Kurdistan and sometimes go to the mountains, both for recreation and for my joyful career – geology! I am sociable and have many friends, but it is a little hard to me to go to big parties; especially if I don’t know the people very well. I am passionate and adventurous. I often do some kinds of amateur physical activities like climbing, weight training, swimming and martial sports. One of my greatest occupations is studying; both in science and literature. I enjoy logic, philosophy, and Kurdish and Persian poems. Sometimes I make poems by myself. I believe in spiritual and moral life, but not necessarily religious one. I am used to be hard working and hate time consuming activities (such as watching TV!) or wasting time at all. But sometimes my mood changes and I cannot get organized easily. One of my biggest wishes is that if the 24 hours daily time would be 48 hours, or if I would not sleep at all! But I know that life is beautiful as a whole.
A. Academic Degrees;
1) PhD of Tectonics: Univ. of Golestan, Gorgan, Iran, 2017. Dissertation Title: Investigation of Structural Controllers in Gold Mineralization Occurrences of Saqez – Takab Region (NW of Sanandaj – Sirjan Zone) Using Geoinformation (GiT) Techniques.
2) MSc of Tectonics: Univ. of Pure Sciences, Damqhan, Iran, 2008. Thesis Title: Structural and Fractal Analysis of Fracture Systems in Taknar Zone, Central Iran Using Satellite Data and Field Studies.
3) BSc of Geology: Teacher Training (Kharazmi) Univ., Tehran, Iran, 2005. B. Educational Activities;
1) Teaching (Bachelor Courses):
Structural Geology, Tectonics, RS (remote Sensing) and GIS, Geomorphology, Physical Geology; Faculties of Science & Mine Engineering, Univ. of Kurdistan, Kurdistan Province, Sanandaj, Iran.
2) Thesis Supervisory & Advisory:
- Apprasial of Morphotectonic Indices and Tectonic Factors on the Forming of Springs around the Abidar Mountain of Sanandaj; L. Padir, A. Alizadeh, E. Haji (2018) MSc Thesis, Orumieh Univ. – West Azarbayjan Prov. – Iran (2nd Supervisor).
- Studying Structural Controllers on Barite Deposits in Kuik District (South - West of Kurdistan Province) by Remote Sensing, GIS and Field Observation; C. Hoseini, A. Alizadeh, E. Haji
(2017) MSc Thesis, Orumieh Univ. - West Azarbayjan Prov. – Iran (2nd Supervisor).
- Deformation Analysis of Saqez Area in Sanandaj – Sirjan Zone; M. Mojallal Aqbolagh, H. Safari, A. Rahimi Chakdel, E. Haji (2015) MSc Thesis, Golestan Univ. – Golestan Prov. – Iran
- Fractures Pattern Analysis in West Sanandaj Zone Using Remote Sensing Techniques; F. Izadi, A. Rahimi Chakdel, M. Raghimi, E. Haji (2014) MSc Thesis, Golestan Univ. – Golestan Prov. – Iran (2nd Advisor).
C. Papers, Publications & Seminars;
1) Apprasial of Morphotectonic Indices and Tectonic Factors on the Forming of Springs around the Abidar Mountain of Sanandaj; L. Padir, A. Alizadeh, E. Haji (2018) 36th International Professional Congress of Geosciences, Geological Survey of Iran (Paper). 2) Structural Fractures Model in Quick Mine District (SE of Kurdistan) Using Remote Sensing Techniques and Field Studies; C. Hoseini, E. Haji (2018) 35th National Congress of Geosciences, Geological Survey of Iran (Paper).
3) Investigation on deformation stages in NW of Sanandaj-Sirjan structural zone; E. Haji, H. Safari (2016) Journal of Geosciences, No 103, Geological Survey of Iran (Paper). 4) Studying Structural Characteristics of Saqez-Takab Region (NW of Sanandaj-Sirjan Zone) Using GiT (Geoinformation Techniques); E. Haji, H. Safari, B. Shafiee Bafti, M. Agh Atabay
(2016) Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani (JZS), Special Issue, International Geology Congress of Geokurdistan II (Lecture & Paper).
5) Studying Deformation Phases and Geodynamic Model in Saqez Area; M. Mojallal Aqbolagh, H. Safari, E. Haji (2015) Journal of Tectonics & Structure, Birjand University (Paper). 6) Structural Mapping Using Satellite Imagery of Sanandaj West Zone and Techniques of Remote Sensing; F. Izadi, A. Rahimi Chakdel, E. Haji (2014) Mazandaran Mine Sciences Conference (Lecture & Paper).
7) Mapping the Structural Fractures of Taknar Zone (Central Iran) Using Remote Sensing Methods; E. Haji, M. Soltani, B. Rahimi (2013) Journal of Researches in Earth Sciences, Vol 4, No 14, Beheshti Univ. (Paper).
8) Studying Statistical and Fractal Characteristics of Fracture Systems in Taknar Zone, Central Iran Using Remote Sensing Based Fracture Map; E. Haji, B. Rahimi (2010) Journal of Science, Vol 36, No 1, Univ. of Tehran (Paper).
9) Studying Brittle Deformation of Taknar Zone, Central Iran by Calculation of the Statistical and Fractal Characteristics on the Structural Fracture Map; E. Haji, B. Rahimi, M. Soltani (2010) The 1st International Congress of Applied Geology, Azad Univ. of Mashhad (Lecture). 10) Studying Statistical Characteristics of Taknar Zone, Central Iran on the Remote Sensed Drawn Fracture Map; E. Haji, B. Rahimi M. Soltani (2009) The 1st National Congress of GIS, Geography Org. of Iran (Lecture).
11) Drawing Structural Fracture Map of Taknar Zone, Central Iran Using Remote Sensing Methods; E. Haji, B. Rahimi M. Soltani (2009) Congress and Exposition of Geomatics, Mapping Org. of Iran (Poster).
MINE EXPLORATION EXPERIENCES
A. Mine Engineering Org. of Kurdistan (Since 2012) Technical Agent: Polymetal (Ferrum Dominate), Lead, Zink, Copper & Gold, Manganese, Barite, Shale & Silica mine districts.
B. Accomplished Projects by my Own
Geological & Geochemical Maps: Qorveh Bijar &, Marivan 1/25000 Quadrangles, Qolqoleh Gold, Qaleh Jough Copper, Safakhaneh Copper, Pashabad Manganese, Guzal Bolagh Copper
& Gold, Kat Darasi Gold, Savan Lead, Zink, Copper & Gold, Dehoj Copper & Gazu Magnetite mine districts.
Prospecting and Technical Supervisory: Saqand Magnetite, Isfahan, Fars, Yazd, Kerman & Azarbayjan Decorative Rocks (Facade Stone), Sheykh Yousef Magnetite, Gargar Barite, Kearian Copper, Serenjianeh Magnetite, Kat Darasi Gold, Perpisheh Magnetite, Pashabad Manganese Dehoj Copper, Yazd and Kerman Constructional Sand & Gravel (Conglomerate), Synthetic Clay and Ferrum and Muchesh Magnetite Mine Districts. C. Exploratory Staff of Consultant Companies
Geological & Geochemical Maps: Pish Rebat & Kaman Yousef 1:100000 Quadrangle, Bab Shamil and Lalehzar Copper, Mahur–Chah Kaleh Copper, Bisheh Magnetite, Zaveh Kooh Gold, Zaker Magnetite, Gachin Uranium & Ferrum & Torbate Jam Magnetite & Copper Mine Districts. Prospecting and Technical Supervisory: Bisheh Magnetite, Boushehr Constructional Materials Resources & Mazandaran Constructional Materials Resources Mine Districts. Geophysics: Talle Bargah Copper, Bisheh Magnetite, Nadushan Magnetite & Golujeh Gold Mine Districts.
IT & SOFTWARE SKILLS
1) General Knowledge of Hardware and Deep Familiarity with Windows & Office Tools (Chiefly Word, Excel & Powerpoint). 2) Designing, Classification & Mapping Software: Autocad, Arcview & Arc GIS, Global Mapper. 3) Photo Editing Software: Photoshop.
5) Satellite Data Processing Software: ER- Mapper
6) Structural Geology Software: Stereonet, Stereowin, Georient. 7) GPS Software: Map Source.
OCCUPATIONS & CERTIFICATES
1) Since 2012: Formal Exploration Engineer of Grade 2 of Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org.
2) Since 2015: Member of Geology Professional Committee of Kurdistan Mine Engineering Association.
3) Since 2015: Inspector of Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org. 4) 2014-2017: Member of Sanandaj Trade Room.
5) 2014-2017: Member of Sanandaj Trade Room’s Technical – Engineering Services Exporting Commission (to Iraq).
6) 2016: Certificate of Advanced Arc GIS from Rahpuyan Educational Association. 7) 2015: Certificate of Primary Arc GIS from Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org. 8) 2015: Certificate of Gem Cutting from Aran Gem Cutting Association. 9) 2015: Certificate of Large Scale Geological Mapping from Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org. 10) 2014: Certificate of ER-Mapper from Rahpuyan Educational Association (and Golestan University).
11) 2013: Certificate of Formal TOLIMO English Language from Education Evaluation Org. of Iran by the Score of 470 (Fluent in English Already). 12) 2013: Certificate of Preparation of Exploratory Designing Report from Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org.
13) 2013: Certificate of Kurdish Language from Soma Language Association. 14) 2010: Certificate of Entrepreneurship Teaching from Job and Social Services Association of Sharif Industrial University.
15) 2009-2012: Job Experience in Management of Wooden Puzzle Small Shops in Tehran Subway.
16) 2009: Certificate of Topographical Mapping (Grade 3) from Technical Educating Org. 17) 2009: Certificate of Core Logging from Tehran Padir Consultant Engineers Co. 18) 2007: Certificate of Safety & Mines from Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org. 19) 2007: Certificate of Preparation of Mine Extraction Procedures from Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org.
20) 2005: Certificate of Designing Open Pit Mines from Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org. 21) 2005: Certificate of Identification of Industrial Soils & Rocks from Kurdistan Mine Engineering Org.
22) 2000 & 2004: Job Experience in Sales Marketing in Tarsim Co, Karaj & Ketabe-Aval Ad Journal.
23) 2003: Certificate of First Aids from Iran Red Crescent Org. 24) 2002: Certificate of Management of Small Businesses from Teacher Training (Kharazmi) University of Tehran.
25) 2000: Part - Time Office Work in Education Evaluation Org. of Iran.