Near ITI college Vrindavan,
Cell no. : +917*********
Email. : email@example.com
To associate the seeking for a challenging position as a civil engineer, where I can use my planning, designing and overseeing skills in construction and help grow the company to achieve its goal. School education
I have done my 10th
in 1st Division from BKD Sr. Sec. School, Paonta sahib, Himachal Pradesh,(173025)
Bachelor of engineering (2014-2018)
B.tech in Civil Engineering from Shivalik College Engineering, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
Aggregate Percentage =72.2%
• I have been doing work as a site civil engineer in Gaurav Builders,under the work of U.P Jal Nigam” Mathura(U.P), working on the project of Driving training institute since 12 may 2018.
• Handling materials issues and Labor and managing Govt. JEE, AEE.
• Watching drawing and plans, providing safety gears to workers and enforcing safety programs, ensured safety by monitoring site.
• Conducting quality control maintain logs, memos and records.
• Handling the estimation of the project.
SIX MONTH EXPERIENCE
Certificate during college in Mittal construction unit, under the work of NBCC (National Building Construction and Corporation), project of (NABARD) Nation Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
• Oversee construction and maintenance of facilities, handing.
• Reports and maps, engineering blueprints and photo graphics etc.
• Conducted site survey with seniors and analysis data to execute Civil engineering project. • Ensured safety by monitoring the site, studying structural
• Analysis and Dynamics .
• I have a experience in layout construction and development. INTERNSHIP: Attended to the Internship training after 3rd year at “(H.P) PWD (Public Work Department) for 1 month with certificate.
• Study of various type of construction sites with seniors in PWD.
• Calculating requirement to plan and design the specification of the civil work required.
• Quality and control study and B.B.S (Bar Bending schedule Academic Project :( Improvement in concrete properties by adding plastic Waste)
• 30kg of work plastic of fabriform shapes was used as a partial replacement for sand .
• These test include performing Slump test, Fresh density, Dry density compressive strength.
• 54 prisms were cast for flexural strength and toughness indices test, and curing age of 3,7,14 and 28 days.
• Seventy cubes were moulded for compressive strength and dry density test.
• Design software: Auto Cad and Revit (certified), Staad pro and primavera software (only Basics)
• Operating software: MS Office, MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet, Mailing, Theodolite, Dumpy level, Prismatic Compass etc.
Soft Skills: Dedicated, self-starter, confident, Good team leadership skills, Attentive listening and effective oral communication skills, Ability to quickly create and apply ideas & solutions Hobbies: Traveling, cooking, playing cricket and football and making drawing Arts. Academic Project
Hobbies and skills
Acadmic / Extra- Curriculum achievements
• Cultural head in college fest.
• Student Placement Representative in Shivalik college of engineering.
• Win 1
prize in tower making competition.
• Successfully attend the entrepreneurship summer for 2 days
• Successfully organized and executed various events in Shivalik college.
• Date of Birth : 11/04/1995
• Nationality : Indian
• Gender : Male
Languages :Hindi, English, Urdu.
• PERMANENT ADDRESS: Near Crescent School Bhuppur Paonta Sahib, District- Sirmour Himachal Pradesh,(173025)
• DECLARATION: I affirm that the information given above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
• MOBILITY : To move anywhere in India or Abroad.
• Place : Mathura