I am very much pleased to submit you my resume for civil engineer/planning engineer for the organization. i am interested in the position as my skills, qualifications, experience match your requirements. The projects i experienced include major constructions of oil and gas sectors for SAUDI ARAMCO in Saudi Arabia.
Presently I am working as a planning engineer having experience of making scheduling, progress tracking, quantity survey, site executions, estimation & billings using all management tools and techniques supported by primavera p6 / autocad / ms excel.
I would further appreciate an opportunity to further discuss your needs and my application suitability. Please feel free to contact me and I am very much thankful for your time and consideration and I look forward to hear from you soon. Mohammed Muqeed
Al jubail Saudi Arabia
A self-driven person, graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from PDA College of engineering Visvesvaraya Technological University, India. With FOUR years of experience in different aspects of a major construction site
(preferably in OIL & GAS construction), dealing with site management and executing construction processes.
Pre-university(10+2) (2009-2011), Al-sharay college of science karnataka India
Secured : 80.87% (First class)
B.E. Civil Engineering (2011-2015), PDA College of engineering Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka India.
• CGPA: 8.45/10 (First class with distinction)
• Final Year Thesis: Properties of concrete with eggshell powder as cement replacement and secured an excellent A+ grade.
• Final year Project: Exploration of Ground Water by Electrical Resistivity Meter using Schlumberger Array Method and secured an A grade Work Experience:
Saudi Friends Engineering & Construction Co.Ltd
Civil engineer (October 2015-2017)
Planning engineer (October 2017-present)
Sulphur railcar loading facilities (Berry gas plant SAUDI ARAMCO)
Sulphur railcar loading facilities (Wasit gas plant SAUDI ARAMCO)
Clean fuel project (Rastanura refinery SAUDI ARAMCO) MOHAMMED MUQEED
Al-jubail, Saudi Arabia
• Prepare, submit and get approval of construction schedule from PMC.
• Reporting-DPR, WPR, MPR for project managers. Recording the delay factors and duration if any against the schedule with reason viz. weather-rainy, too cool, too hot etc.
• Circulate targets to achieve by circulating three week/three months schedule and get informed the status.
• Give inputs to Risk register which will be maintained by planning manager.
• Follow up with the subcontractors against scheduled activities.
• Change order management.
• Invoice certification from client/pmc and to subcontractors.
• Highlight issues related to construction which causes time delays with and without cost effect by sending technical query to client/pmc.
• Coordinate progress review meetings with client and subcontractors.
• Prepare presentation for different meetings.
• Preparing and apply of EOT(extension of time) for the project.
• To estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlines deadlines are met.
• Performed complex calculations and prepared estimates of time and material costs
• Preparing Bar Bending Schedules
• Communicate with vendors and placed orders for raw materials as per estimated quantity and quality required .
• Estimating quantities and cost of materials, equipment and labour to determine project feasibility.
• Preparing monthly cost reports including project cash flows.
• Preparing Bill of Quantities.
• Evaluate the bid prices of subcontractors.
• Execution with safety and quality standards (Saudi Aramco). Skills and Achievements
• Software Skills:
o AutoCAD 2D
o Ms project
o Primavera P6
o Quantity survey
o Ms office
o Programming in C language
• Got appreciation certificate for working in sulphur rail car loading facilities project from SAUDI ARAMCO PMT.
• Attended workshop and presented various seminars at intercollege and district levels on the topics of emerging technology in the field of civil engineering and constructions.
• Best bowler for school’s cricket team for a year Additional Information
• Hobbies: athlete, cricketer, Music, Cycling, Gadgets, poet.
• Social Impact: Always volunteered for needy and help homeless people. Personal Details
Name: MOHAMMED MUQEED
Date of Birth: 07
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Urdu
Passport number: N1328899
Date of expiry: 21/07/2025
Date of issue: 22/07/2015
Place of issue: Bangalore, India