STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
To pursue a career predominantly in the field of programming and designing applications that exploits my abilities and also provides me wide exposure, sufficient responsibilities and an opportunity to learn and grow.
State Board Exams (10th), ST THERESAS MAHE WITH 91% in 2012
Higher Secondary Exams (12th), IKKGHSS PANDAKKAL with 86% in 2014
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN “ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING” FROM RGCET PONDICHERRY, Pondicherry University with an Aggregate of 73%
Fast learner, Adapt well to changes and pressures in workplace
And Work effectively with diverse groups of people
Very good leadership qualities.
Good communication and interpersonal skill.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Designation : Apprentice Production engineer
Organization : Keltron Component Complex Ltd
Duration : since January 2-2019
1. To execute the production planning and control functions for the Manufacturing of Metalized Polypropylene Capacitors(MPP).
2. Regular interaction with Materials handling and proper coordination with Production Planning section to determine monthly production status.
3. To ensure the element production, availability of required standard films and core must be carried out by giving store requisition.
4. Availability of Zinc wire for Metalizing process of rolled element followed by preheating of element under standard temperatures
5. Confirm the testing of element under required standards.
6 .Entering store credit details after being approved by quality assurance/checking management
LISTENING TO MUSIC.
DATE OF BIRTH:
CAPACITOR FINISHING PROCESS
1 To be able to communicate continuously with the planning and marketing section to produce capacitor with high priority.
2. Availability of Resins, Soldering Wires, Capacitor caps and Sleeve rolls must be quality assured and checked before usage to prevent any distortion.
3. To ensure elements of work order quantities are distributed correctly to prevent any short closing of work orders by giving store requisition.
4. Assembling the route cards in order of the production line and to fortify these are distributed in the correct path.
5. Confirm the testing of finished capacitors under required standards.
6. To facilitate reworking of damaged capacitors wherever necessary.
7. Entering store credit details after being approved by quality management.
PROGAMMING LANGUAGE : C,MATLAB
OPERATING SYSTEMS : WINDOWS XP,WINDOWS 7
SUBJECT OF INTEREST : ELECTRONICS DEVICE & CIRCUITS.
Title: “SMART ATM ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM”
Description: The main purpose of the project is to design a system that will improve the authentication of customers using ATM machine.
I confirm that the information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.