Ahmed Tharwat Mahmoud Badran
Finance Manager at Truba Arabia Co Ltd Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Phone: +966.550664343
Target Job Title: Senior Accountant, Chief Accountant, Senior Manager – Accounts, Finance Manager Career Level: Mid-Career
Career Objective: A qualified and practiced financial accounting professional with 8+ years of insightful experience in the areas of daily / monthly accounting, financial planning & analysis, budget control, asset management, and P&L administration, looking to work in a mid-level managerial position. Extensive exposure in managing several aspects of accounting, taxation, auditing, reporting, and company finances, exploring challenging job opportunities with reputed organizations, with a view to create significant value by utilizing a strong set of functional, technical, and managerial competencies.
Target Industry: Accounting/Auditing; Engineering; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Manufacturing and Production; Administration; Industrial; Management Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Full time
Notice Period: Immediately
Birth Date: 20 September 1988
Residence Country: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Marital Status: Married
Number of Dependents: 4
Experience (+8 Years)
At Truba Arabia Co Ltd Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Company Industry: Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
August 2011 - Present
• Dec 2014 - Present, Finance Manager
• Aug 2011 - Nov 2014, Senior Accountant
Key Responsibilities as Finance Manager
Financial Planning & Administration
• Spearheading financial management for the company, relating to cashflow, budgets, revenues, and expenditures.
• Leading the annual budget preparation process, along with formulation of cashflow forecasts, and submitting it to the management for approval.
• Ensuring compliance to pre-defined budget preparation policies and timelines, providing decision- making support to key stakeholders.
• Handling allocation of budgets for operating expenditures and corporate operations, while maintaining constant track of budget utilization.
Financial Analysis & Reporting
• Conducting review of financial information about assets, liabilities, and capital, and administering control over profit & loss.
• Reviewing, scrutinizing, and approving balance sheets, P&L statements, and expenditure reports prepared by the accounts department.
• Analyzing financial statements, P&L status, cashflow, operational costs, and other reports to understand the company’s financial position.
• Providing rational projections of the company’s financial standing to the management on a periodic basis, to ensure that finances are streamlined.
Departmental Processes & Operations
• Involved in the authorization procedures for all contracts forged by the company with external parties, invoice vouchers, and other commercial documents.
• Developing and sustaining healthy professional relations with government authorities, banking partners, external auditors etc.
• Providing robust consultancy to the management with regard to the application of financial resources available with the company.
• Managing improvement initiatives with regard to existing accounting systems, financial policies, and standard operating procedures.
Key Responsibilities as Senior Accountant
• Managed company cash, controlled daily bank balances, handled fund transfers, and vendor payments.
• Supervised all transactions within the company on a day-to-day basis, while also managing cash flow and banking operation.
• Rolled-out effective processes for capturing payrolls, compiling reports, updating records, and transferring payrolls to the bank.
• Analyzed revenue and profitability numbers, and handled the preparation of Zakat and Income Tax, as per norms.
• Supervised and monitored the reconciliation process for all accounts between related parties such as suppliers, vendors, banks, and customers.
• Ensured maximum accuracy and reliability in handing the company’s accounting, report generation, and fund management.
• Maintained complete compliance to the set policies, administered control over accounting systems in place, and streamlined the flow of financial data.
• Led and managed the performance of accounting staff, provided them with assistance in carrying out day-to-day activities.
• Provided training, motivation, and guidance to team members, and resolved their issues with regard to various accounting functions.
• Initiated and deployed continuous improvements for existing accounting systems, practices, policies, and procedures.
Financial Reporting & Auditing
• Involved in the development of profit and loss statements, company balance sheets, and annual finalization of accounts.
• Generated management reports using the accounting system, forwarded reports to the senior management for their review.
• Rendered accounting consultancy to the management with respect to finances, budget realizations, taxation matters etc.
• Maintained coordination with external auditors and provided them the required support for financial audits of the company.
• Initiated immediate corrective actions to streamline non-compliances in the department, as per the auditor’s reports.
At Saudi Germany Hospital Group Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Company Industry: Healthcare, other
Job Role: Administration
December 2010 - August 2011
Day-to-day Billing Operations
• Involved in the preparation of bills and invoices debited to the patient, and collected the amount in either cash or insurance claims.
• Collated all invoice statements in the patient’s file for record-keeping purposes, to avoid any discrepancies or issues in future.
• Handled the reconciliation of daily cash collections, updated the hospital software with accurate entries, and sought the approval of administrative head.
• Liaised with insurance providers to receive the billing amounts claimed by multiple patients on a regular basis, and maintained records for the same. Monthly Accounting Activities
• Assisted the hospital’s accountants in the collation of data, generation of reports, and verification of cash receipts in the respective month.
• Provided a reconciliation of monthly cash flow and monthly collection figures to the accounts department, for their further processing.
• Involved in the preparation of statement of accounts, monthly closure report, profit and loss analysis report, and credit billing report.
• Coordinating with the accounts and administration departments for the procurement of payments due from patients for more than 7 days.
Bachelor's degree, Commerce (Accounting)
At Mansoura University
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Completion Date: May 2010
Grade: 61 out of 100
Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
At institute of certified management accountant
Completion Date: April 2017
Certification Number: 53142
Diploma in International Financial Accounting Standard
At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Completion Date: Jan 2019
Certification Number: 801**********
Financial Planning & Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting
Asset Management, Liabilities Management, Fund Management Level: Expert
Cashflow Management, Financial Consultancy, Risk Management Level: Expert
Billing & Invoicing, Payroll Management, Accounting Transactions Level: Expert
Account Payables, Account Receivables, Account Reconciliations Level: Expert
Annual Budget Planning, Operational Budgets, Expense Management Level: Expert
Accounting Policies, Departmental Framework, Administrative Control
Compliance Management, Accounting Accuracy, Audit Support Level: Expert
Result Delivery, Analytical Thinking, Decision Making, Problem Solving
Planning, Organization, Tasking, Management, Communication Level: Expert
Enterprise Software: Front Office Medical ERP, Oracle Accounting, JD Edwards Financial ERP
MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook Level: Expert
Level: Expert Experience: More than 10 years Last Used: Current French
Level: Intermediate Experience: 2 years Last Used: Current Arabic
Level: Native Experience: More than 10 years Last Used: Current References
Job Title: Executive Manager
Company Name: Truba Arabia Co Ltd
Phone Number: +966.506925026
Email Address: email@example.com
Hobbies and Interests
Computers and Programs, Global IT News, Traveling, Culture, Football