LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aishwarya-joshi26/ OBJECTIVE
I am recent graduate of business information systems with the passion to learn and improve constantly. I have excellent knowledge in the fields of business analysis, data analysis, business intelligence and data warehousing. I am constantly improving my skills to help better alignment of I.T and Business components. I am currently seeking a role in information systems.
• Operating Systems : Windows Operating system, macOS.
• Business Analytics : SAP S/4 HANA, SAS, MS Power BI.
• Project Scheduling Tools : M.S Visio, JIRA.
• Database Management systems : Ms Access, My SQL and Oracle SQL.
• Technologies : R studio, Orange, Eclipse, Python.
• Designing Tools : Power BI, Marvel App.
La Trobe University- Master of Business Information Management and Systems – 2018 Major: Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data Analytics and Project Management. Minor: Accountancy, Sustainable Business Management, Knowledge Management Systems Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad - B. Pharmacy – 2016 Major: Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Organic and Inorganic chemistry, Research Methodologies, Pharmacokinetics.
Minor: Mathematics, Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
• Business Intelligence Reporting: Exhibited by
o Creating a Business Intelligence report for Tourism Australia. Creating Business Intelligence reports as a Junior Business Analyst.
• Ability to utilize various Information technologies like SAP S4/HANA, SQL, Python, R-studio, Power BI etc.
• Problem Solving skills as seen in several cases during my internship and Jr. Business Analyst Role.
• Analytical skills as seen during preparation of Business Intelligence report and Business Documentations.
• Information systems performance measurement along with IT project and change management.
• Identifying and analyzing the IT function and its role to the overall business to achieve and sustain its competitive advantage in the market place.
• Evaluate and compare IT-Business alignment, capability maturity model, management of emerging technologies and IT governance of business.
• UI / UX Wire framing
• Applying Business-IT framework to the business function at the various levels of management in context of organizational culture and ethical parameters, operations and industry sector.
• Persuasively presenting Business-IT Alignment report in an engaging style for a professional and disciplinary audience.
• Data analysis and Analyzing business problems using design thinking and work- centered analysis framework.
• Making simplified Information management system (data modeling) using SQL queries and reflecting them with Work-Centered Analysis
• Framework, Performance Analysis Business Value and Customer Value, Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), and Data Flow Diagram (DFD) EXPERIENCE
Junior Business/System Analyst
January2018 – July 2018
• Creating detailed business analysis reports. Outlining problems, opportunities and providing solutions for the business.
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to Senior Business Analyst/ CTO.
• Defining application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Controlling solutions by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers under guidance of supervisor.
• Validating results by testing programs with the guidance and support of senior developers and senior system analyst.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Content writing, blog writing, UI / UX Wire framing and management of social media presence.
Myer, Bourke street- Online Administrator
March 2019 to Present
• Team Management and conducting daily team meetings.
• Confidential data entry and visualization.
• Providing support to online team leaders and office support to the manager.
• Managing online sales, enquiries and cancellation.
• Documentation duties and handling retail projects.
• Reviewing weekly audits and monthly reports.
Myer, Bourke street- Retail Assistant
November 2017 to February 2019
• Providing excellent Customer service (K.P.I-9)
• POS management
• Moving, Packing and Picking.
Queen Language Services- IELTS teacher
June 2017- October 2017
• Preparing interactive lessons by using tools for continuous improvement and process.
• Preparing resources for students like lesson plans and classroom activities.
• Teaching General English and IELTS
La Trobe University- College enrolment Support-
• Representing La Trobe
• Use of LMS (Database Management System) and Q app
• Assisting college staff to direct students to correct venue
• Checking documents and ensuring student allocation.
• Suggesting solutions to new students.
• Helping with queue management.
Sahaya NGO, Hyderabad
Feb 2014- May 2016
• Providing emotional support to depressed individuals.
• Providing emergency assistance and aid to suicidal individuals.
• Providing therapy and teaching coping mechanisms to people with anxiety and PTSD under the guidance of psychologist.
Business Intelligence Report- Tourism Australia.
• Created a detailed Business Intelligence report by analysing two big data sets for Tourism Australia.
• Duties Included:
Stakeholder interaction and engagement.
Requirement gathering and understanding.
Developing data models for interpretation, analysis and visualization of data.
• Tools used:
R studio: Used for data cleansing and analysis
Orange, SAS and SAP S4 Hana: Used for Data visualization and interpretation of co relation between data sets.
Power BI and Marvel APP: For creating dashboards designs for real time data analysis and virtual representation.
Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Power Point for documentation.
Best Project chosen from La Trobe and was offered to visit Sydney to present out reports.
• Exceptional Organization skills
• Self-motivated with a willingness to expand personal knowledge and responsibility.
• Finds the best solutions by incorporating critical thinking and creativity
• Excellent communication and verbal skills.
• Negotiates differences, cooperative and works well with others
• Thrives in a collaborative environment and works well under pressure
• Manages projects efficiently.
• Self-disciplined, self-motivated and reliable.
• Attention to detail.