Kevin W. Nelson
Cell: 951-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
An interesting position in a growing company and to contribute to the organization's success through the use of exceptional knowledge drawn from vast experience and expertise in clerical, customer service, managerial and people skills and perception. QUALIFICATIONS
* Extensive background in retail and customer service, accommodating to the customer’s needs.
* Established skill with patrons to ensure satisfaction, demonstrating genuine hospitality and service, to respond to complaints, or engage in friendly conversation with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers.
* Comprehension and perception to origination detail and manage facility during high volume/peak occasions.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment with the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes.
* Superlative communication and team-building skills.
* Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instructions.
* Exceptional versatility and adaptability, as well as dependable and reliable.
* Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual.
* Solid managerial and administrative experience.
INTERPERSONAL AND TEAMWORK SKILLS
* Entrusted to process confidential company and client records and documents.
* Interacted with a wide variety of personalities while working with and the training and supervising of coworkers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SKILLS
* Interacted with customers, clients, office staff and associates and utilized excellent organizational skills to arrange and coordinate special events, promotions, activates assignments and tasks set forth.
* Delivered excellent customer service and protocol in any given situation complying within company procedures and perimeters.
MANAGERIAL AND SUPERVISORY SKILLS
* Proved multi-tasking abilities by coordinating, scheduling and supervising staff and maintaining a functional and orderly work atmosphere.
* Served as right hand to leads, managers and office personnel in various fields of employment.
* Knowledgeable of business and management principles, as well as warehousing and logistics techniques and administration.
* Completed and submitted reports, invoices, bill of ladings, requisitions and daily report logs.
* Maintained inventory control.
* Proficient in using personal computer skills with such programs as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel for word processing, spreadsheet and including internal/external correspondence, reports, procedure manuals and presentations.
* Library Intern/SER Jobs for Progress, Hemet Public Library, Hemet, CA, 4/19 - Current
* Clerical Assistant/Participant Trainee, SER Jobs for Progress, Moreno Valley, CA, 10/18 – 4/19
* Administer I Intern, SER/Workforce Development Center Riverside County, Hemet, CA, 7/16 – 10/18
* Classified Substitute, Temecula Valley School District, Temecula, CA, 2/16 - Current
* Receiving Clerk/ Order Processor, Manpower, Temecula, CA, 4/15 –10/15
* Inventory Control Associate, SMX Staffing/Amazon, Moreno Valley, CA, 10/14 – 11/14
* Hoist Operator/Material Handler, RR Donnelley, Temecula, CA, 9/06 - 7/14
* Retail Merchandise Associate, SEARS, Temecula, CA, 2/06 - 9/06 EDUCATION
DTI Production Design, Orange, CA
Penn Valley Community College, Kansas City, MO
Maplewoods Community College, Kansas City, MO