Contact No: +91-897*******
Email Id: email@example.com
#**, *** *****, **************, ******, Karnataka. INDIA ABOUT:
Being a leader one who listens for and reliably delivers that which makes a real difference to what people deal with and what they really care about. Energized by getting to look for simplicity and clarity through data. Excited when asked to come up with new no-limits ideas and to connect seemingly unconnectable. Enjoy getting things started and creating momentum in a stagnant environment. Enjoy discovering the potential in other people and supporting their personal growth. Great at noticing how others feel and using this understanding to do something good. Mastering to balance, finding alignment and building bridges among people to get to the best outcome. Love with learning - exploring many interests, following new paths, learning as many things as possible. Great in finding bugs, uncover flaws, diagnosing problems and finding solutions to them. Skilled to see the big picture, which enables me to find the best route through the clutter. Enjoy setting up processes, timelines, and plans. SKILLS:
• Creative, insightful and innovative;
• Strategic Planning, Organizing, and leading cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects;
• Critical thinking, Lean thinking, Strong Communication, networking, prospecting and presentation skills;
• Excellent research and analytical abilities with business aptitude;
• Good at MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint & basic programming skills;
• Quality control tools & techniques; FMEA, MSA, SPC, SQC.
• Auditing and Assessment of quality systems and Models EXPERIENCE:
Process manager Controlled Environment Agriculture Hydroponics March 2018 till date
Implantaire Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd, a Product design firm at Mysore Being responsible to plan, implement, monitor and operate hydroponic technologies. Identify constraint, remedial solutions and demonstrate high crop management technologies. Manage plant scheduling and organizing to precisely project all environmental needs on a daily and monthly basis. Make a budget with expected yield and price. Manage inventory of tools and inputs. Oversee quality control in Irrigation, plant feeding systems, and harvest operations. Implement best hydroponic techniques.. August 2013 to July 2015
Executive- Quality Assurance coordinated in implementing quality processes and execution of Controlled Environment Agriculture based project.
Production Manager Food processing
August 2015- to Feb-2018:
Dhatu Organics and Naturals Pvt Ltd, an Organic food Enterprise, Mysore Been instrumental in strategic planning and establishing the entire processing facility, right from product design, process design, equipment design, plant layout design, procuring machinery, installation, commissioning. Maintaining traceability for food safety and organic integrity thought the supply chain. Liaising with government and certification agencies. Implementing different aspects of quality, environmental, food and industrial safety. Overseeing the operation of entire production facility including procurement, warehousing, Storing, manufacturing, hiring, training, quality control/assurance for incoming, in-process and finished goods. Upholding safe work environment and delivering products on time. Certified trainer for GMP (Advanced Level) by Food Safety Standards Authority of India, Govt. of India.
Certified Assessor for Zero Effect and Zero Defect (ZED) Quality Maturity model by Quality Council of India Completed a training program on Capacity Building for MSME organized by QCI and CII at Mysuru. Senior Lecturer Bioprocess Engineering
Sep 2012 – July 2013: Served at Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore Been responsible in delivering lectures on Industrial Safety, Health, and Environmental Management, Plant Design and Economics, Lab to Industrial Scaling and Environmental biotechnology. Process engineer Biorefinery- Corn processing
Roquette Riddhi Siddhi Pvt. Ltd, Belgaum.
Aug 2008 - Sep 2010:
Been responsible in supervising in 3 major production lines, Liquid Glucose, Dextrose Mono Hydrate and Maltodextrin, with unit operations and processes as hydrolysis, scarification, evaporation, filtration, drying involving Plug flow reactors, heat exchangers, pressure leaf filters, plate & frame filters, Calandrias, Ion- exchangers, Triple effect evaporators, Spray dryers, Flash dryers, Pneumatic conveyors and Virbro shifters. Coordinated as Audit observer, Auditee and Internal Auditor in many Internal & External audits for QMS and FSMS. Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 22000-2005 Food Safety Management System. QUALIFICATION
M.Tech Environmental Engineering
Sep 2010 - June 2012.
Visveswaraya Technological University.
• Presented Technical paper “Model Based Analysis of Biological Processes to Predict River Water Quality” at National Conference BIOCADENCE at KLESCET, Belgaum on 31th March 2012.
• Presented Technical paper “Assessment of Assimilative capacity of River Cauvery at selected Stretch in Madikeri District” at National Conference FIGHT POLLUTION at AIT, Bangalore on 4th April 2012
• Completed Dissertation on “Modelling and Simulation of Water Quality at selected stretches of River Cauvery in Madikeri district” sponsored by MoEF, Government of India.
• As Co-ordinator of EEA (Environmental Engineer’s Association) served in organizing various events at SJCE, Mysore.
• Served as Class Representative while pursuing M.Tech Environmental Engineering at SJCE, Mysore.
• Served as Committee member of Postgraduate Departmental Committee, Department of Environmental Engineering, SJCE, Mysore.
B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering
June 2004 - July 2008.
Visveswaraya Technological University.
• Secured First prize in Bio-modeling contest at National level symposium “Synapse-2007” organized by BEATS at KLESCET, Belgaum
• As Co-ordinator of BEATS (Biotechnology Engineers Association of Teachers and Students) served in organising National level Symposiums and various Workshops at KLESCET, Belgaum. REFERENCES:
• Mr. Yogesh Dubey, Managing Director, Implantaire Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd; M #: 099********.
• Dr. B. Manoj Kumar, Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, SJCE, Mysore. M #: 098******** Yours sincerely,