A: Şişli,İstanbul,Turkey – Bağla, Bodrum, Turkey – Batıkent, Eskişehir, Turkey CURRICULUM VITAE
Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey, 2011-2016, https://www.ku.edu.tr/en Major: Media and Visual Arts - Minor: Archaeology and History of Art San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, USA, Sep-Jan 2014, http://www.sfsu.edu/ Communication Studies Department, Junior
Turk Telekom Technical and Industrial Vocational High School, Eskişehir, Turkey, 2008-2011 Department of Radio and Television
Freelance/ Creative Director, Normaillot, Istanbul, Turkey, May 2019- Present, https://www.normaillot.com/ https://www.instagram.com/normaillot/
• Manage the conception and execution of all visual print & digital, editorial materials, promotional campaigns and projects.
• Manage social media content and strategy.
• Manage influencer marketing and PR activities. Manage influencer, celebrity, stylist, model relationships. Part Time/ Project Designer, AICEM, Rome, Italy, May 2019 – December 2019,
• Create international mobility projects funded by European Commision. Full-time / Auction Specialist, Beyaz Art Auction House, Istanbul, Turkey, March 2018- April 2019, http://www.beyazart.com/en
• Manage international relations.
• Maintain relationships with private collectors, dealers and institutions, contact and communicate with arts experts
• Manage sales administration (pre- and post-sale).
• Coordinate domestic and international shipping and delivery arrangements; arranging necessary import, export, and customs forms; coordinating shipping for restoration or authenticity purposes; following up on deliveries and receipting incoming property.
• Manage inventory, set reserves, assist with condition reports, marketing sales and record underbidding and bidding,follow up with catalog and exhibition deadlines, edit and proofread the catalog texts.
• Handle international calls from individuals participating in Auction (Telephone bidding).
• Manage social media content and strategies, gather and analyze the data results from advertising campaigns, recognize and understand our audience on each social media accounts.
• In charge of press - media relations and marketing activities.
• Overseeing object handling, packing, transportation and acting as courier to oversee the safe installation of the works at the exhibitions.
Full-time / Coordinator, Baksı Museum, Istanbul-Bayburt, Turkey, Feb-Oct 2017, http://baksi.org/tr/anasayfa
• Manage social media content for digital campaigns and public relations activities.
• Manage press and media relations.
• In charge of visitor-customer relations, manage relationships with tourism agencies.
• Maintain statistical and financial records for museum’s guesthouse.
• Supervise guesthouse’s staff and manage the hosting schedules.
• Assist artist and museum founder Professor Dr. Hüsamettin Koçan.
• Understand museum’s mission and collection and be in charge of coordination of the museum activities and events. Full-time / Social Media Content Developer, Dirimart Gallery, Istanbul, Turkey, Aug 2015-Aug 2016, http://www.dirimart.com/en
• Contribute to the design, delivery and evaluation of digital content in one of the leading modern and contemporary art galleries in Turkey.
Full-time / Production Assistant, IFP – Istanbul Film Production, Jun 2015, http://www.ifp.com.tr/
• Assisted during the production of a short film titled “Farewellcome” https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5718652/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt SKILLS
• Language: Turkish (Native), English (Fluent), Italian (A2)
• Computer: MAC, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Pro (Experienced)
• Other: Photography, Editing, Translation