ALOH, LYDIA AWILIKA
No. **, Adisa Akintoye Street, Ojota, Lagos State, Nigeria.
To attain lofty heights in my professional career through hard work and taking up responsibilities towards achieving it. Contribute my quota in terms of personal skills and knowledge to help organizations achieve set organizational goals and objectives in line with the vision and mission of the organization. To develop my creative abilities through problem solving, injection of new innovations and creating role model for society.
Date of birth: 12/Dec/1992
State of origin: Edo State
Local Government: Ikpoba Okha LGA
Hobbies: Reading, meeting people, travelling and singing. INSTITUTIONS AND CERTIFICATES WITH DATES
CERTIFICATE INSTITUTION DURATION
B.Sc. Political Science & Public Admin
(2nd Class Upper)
University Of Benin, Edo State 2010– 2014
West African Examination Certificate
Jobam Memorial College, Lagos State 2003 - 2009
First School Leaving Certificate Emota Nursery/Primary School, Lagos State
1996 – 2003
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES WITH DATES
• Advance Diploma In Travel Agency Management 2018 Aero-port College of Aviation and Travel Management WORK EXPERIENCE
1. BRANCH SALES ADVISOR
Employer: Renmoney Micro Finance Bank
Duration: Feb 2019 – Date
• Attending to customers and resolving their issues related to loans.
• Giving advice on loan packages that suits them.
• Processing of customer’s applications and proposals for loans.
• Following up with customers and giving feedbacks to the Bank.
• Counselling customers on how best to utilize their loans and their limited resources for maximum profit making.
• Monitoring the competitive market and proffering new market strategies to the bank
2. BRAND AMBASSADOR
Employer: Nigerian Bottling Company plc. (NBC)
Duration: Aug 2018 - Feb 2019
• Promoting NBC products and services.
• Generating new sales opportunity.
• Creating more awareness of the company’s brand.
• Communicating with customers both offline and online, etc 3. CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Employer: Outori Limited, Lagos State.
Duration: 2016– 2017
• Communicating with Customers offline and online.
• Identify problem areas and implement corrective steps.
• Correctly complete all administration and report requirements.
• Ability to track customers using the CRM software.
• Weekly evaluation using pivotal tracker report. etc 4. POLITICAL SCIENCE LECTURER (NYSC)
Employer: College of Education, Zing, Taraba State Duration: July 2015 - 2016
• Planned, prepared and delivered lectures.
• Checked and assessed students' works, etc
SKILLS/ PERSONAL QUALITIES
• Excellent Customer Service experience.
• Conversant with windows computer and her applications
• Good Written and oral communication skills.
• A good team player, can work with and organize a team.
• Ability to initiate, plan and manage projects and meetings.
• Good problem-solving skills and ability to think intuitively.
• Ability to foresee possible outcomes and results from initial beginnings of an idea.
• Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision. etc REFEREES
• Mr. Takiriowei E. Enewarikpomi 070********
Top-line Nigeria Limited,
• Mr. Baba Yeros 070********
College of Education,