HEAVY MOBILE EQUIPMENT REPAIRER
La Mesa, CA 91942
Willing to relocate to: Los Angeles, CA - Las Vegas, NV Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Heavy Mobile Equipment Repairer
NAVFAC SAN DIEGO - San Diego, CA
August 2005 to January 2018
• Received daily assignment and completed task: tune up, repairs, maintenance, brakes, a/c, troubleshoot, electrical, hydraulic, transmission, axle/hub, tire, alignments. Tool and parts inventory and maintenance.
• Worked on: backhoe, forklifts, buses, Humvee, tractor trailers, generators and automotive.
• operate air wrenches power drill, drill presses, soldering equipment and all other tools associated with the trade repairs, perform complex repairs such as installing and fittings connecting rods, crank shafts, piston rings, bearings and bushings.
• perform in place repairs to Air Conditioning Equipment, heating systems.
• perform preventative maintenance checks and services, electrical, electronics pneumatic, pneudraulic test equipment, mechanical, cleaning filters, and strainer.
• repairs such as changing tires and replacing fan belts, lights and windshield wipers, R/R alternators and starters, fuel system, battery services, oil change services, check charging systems, compression testers, meters, special feeler and dial gauges.operate trucks, heavy equipment bridge and boom cranes, motor coaches, trash removal trucks, refueling vehicles and sweepers Supervisor: FREDERICK KILLPACK 619-***-****)
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
LEXUS EL CAJON - El Cajon, CA
January 1999 to October 2005
• Perform maintenance and repairs
• able to complete diagnostic and troubleshoot make repairs
• pull parts and use to tools to make effective repairs. Education
High school or equivalent
Hueneme High School - Oxnard, CA
• Mechanic (10+ years)