UTEBOR, IKECHUKWU GODSPOWER
Coca-Cola Bus Stop, Ajah-Badore, Lekki, Lagos State.
A committed and driven B.Eng. Computer Engineering Graduate with sound understanding of Computer Engineering, coupled with vast knowledge in information and communication technology, utilizes sound organization and planning skills to deliver assignments within set time-frames and to a high-quality standard. Also possess a strong leadership quality, team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, creative and analytical thinking ability. Education and Qualifications
B.Eng. Computer Engineering (Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State) 2017 SSCE WAEC/NECO (Calvary Secondary School, Agbor, Delta State) 2011 Other Certification: • National Youth Service (NYSC) Discharge Certificate – 2019
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – 2019 Graduate Research:
• Design and implementation of SIWES monitoring and evaluation system; a case study of Ogun State – 2017 Experiences
Jul. 2019 – Date FIELD OFFICER/STORE KEEPER, Fig Company Limited, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. Here, I am responsible for;
• Buying raw products for the company
• Act as the store keeper to take proper care of the product purchased and also keep proper records of the products issued from store.
• Assist the HR to follow-up new staff documentation. Jan. – Apr. 2019 TEACHER, Liget Secondary School, Ibadan, Oyo State. At this school, I taught Mathematics and Computer Studies, prepared lesson plans and curriculum, administered tests/examinations and evaluated results. I also assisted with the smooth running of the school by working with the administrative units of the school.
2018 – 2019 TEACHER (NYSC), Glory Comprehensive College, Ibadan, Oyo State. At this school, I taught Computer Studies, prepared lesson plans and curriculum, administered tests/examinations and evaluated results. I also assisted with the smooth running of the school by working with the administrative units of the school. This school served as my place of primary assignment during my 1-year of National Youth Service (NYSC). Feb. – Mar. 2019 PRESIDING OFFICER (PO), Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Oyo State.
As the PO, I organized, undertook and supervised all elections, I registered political parties in accordance with the provision of the constitution and act of the National Assembly and I also monitored the organization and operations of political parties on the day of election.
Apr. – Oct. 2016 TECHNICIAN (SIWES), Vinetech Limited, State. Here, I was responsible for;
• Computer assembling
• Engaged in the repairs and maintenance of the computer systems within and outside Ibadan
• Engaged in crimping of network cables and terminating network topology (bus). Leadership Roles
• Coordinator, Nigeria Christians Corpers’ Fellowship NCCF, Ibadan, Oyo State. (2018 - 2019)
• Vice President, Campus Christian Fellowship, OOU College of Engineering, Ibogun Campus. (2016 – 2017)
• Organizing Secretary, Campus Christian Fellowship, OOU College of Engineering, Ibogun Campus. (2015- 2016)
• Volunteer, NYSC Anti-HIV/AIDS Campaign within Ibadan, Oyo State, 2018 – 2019 Personal Skills
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
Key I.T. Skills
• Microsoft Office
• Electrical Coupling
• Online Sales and Marketing
• Digital Content Development (Social Media, Blogging)
• Computer Programming/Repair
• Call Center Operations (Customer Service Support). Other / Personal Details
Interests include: Researching, traveling, teaching, reading, writing, playing video games and cooking. State of Origin: Delta
Date of Birth: 17th July, 1994.
MISS. FUNMI SANUSI
Department of Computer Engineering,
Olabisi Onabanjo University,
Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.
MR. SAM OKEHINKE
United Bank of Africa,
Warri, Delta State.