Anavic Reyes Encomienda
Freight Forwarding Operations executive, Customer Service supervisor for Relocations, Administrative and Marketing Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen ability to multitask a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Skills and Proficiencies
• Logistics, Freight Forwarding (Shell, QP, QChem, and Qatalum accounts) (9 years’ experience)
-Expediting, Commercial and Industrial goods for Export, Import (Air, Road and Sea), Clearance and documentation, EPC approval, HS code, DG cargo/ Hazardous/Non Hazardous materials, Repair and return shipments, courier shipments, Shutdown/TurnAround shipments, Break bulk and Raw materials, Platinum/FAF/DG, LCL /FCL . Supplychain E-management systems.
• Relocations /International Moving/Warehousing (Qatar Foundation, Qatar based Universities, QP/Ras Gas, and Private Companies) (5 years’ experience)
- Local and International moving, export and import of personal effects including personal car export and import, packing/crating standard, packing crew supervision, volume estimation, volumetric and density packing fumigation, HHG regulations, certification and documentation, Office move/file management documentation, warehousing, inventory control
• Customer Service (10 years)
- Customer requirements, complaints, and demands, ability to empathize, listen and act accordingly to customers requirement
• Purchasing/Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics (5 years)
- Purchase orders and outsourcing of products and materials, logistics, documentation of export and import products
• Sales and Marketing (5 years)
- Products and services costing, Quotations, Marketing tools, Training, Customer service relations, after sales
• Administration, Planning and Scheduling
- Organizing skills and plan schedules for operations and activities within the organization in orderly and timely manner, Interdepartmental Coordination for events and activities
- Ability to provide efficient service within the organization without compromising work ethics and goals
- Filing and record keeping
• Telephone Reception, Telemarketing, Data Management/Encoding, SCM/Data entry, encoding skills
• Written Communication, Email, Outlook, IBM, Internet Research
• MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
Duties, Functions, Responsibilities
• Handles freight forwarding and logistics functions, expediting of cargo/shipments
• Responsible for examining products or materials to estimate dimensions or weight and type container required for storage or transport.
• Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment.
• Schedules and coordinates both domestic and international freight forwarder transactions, including tracking and monitoring of shipments
• Maintain knowledge of current international import / export regulatory requirements. Update applicable standard operating procedures as necessary.
• Review and audit freight bills for billing accuracy and invoicing on time
• Ensures excellent customer service relations (Relocations, Logistics, Marketing, Sales)
• Supervising crews for local and international moving (Relocation)
• Quotations and tendering for sales coordination
• Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; escorts visitors to staff members' offices, events, along with hospitality service arrangements as requested by management.
• Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality.
• Prepares and assembles media kits for marketing and public relations departments/ creates pamphlets, flyers and other marketing tools.
• Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangements
• Established and maintains electronic records management system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Organizing/Updating/monitoring records of clients, employees, as well as company policies, document requirements
• Performs supply chain electronic management systems Employment History
1. Operations Executive- 2010-2019, Deugro Qatar
2. Customer Service Supervisor – 2005-2010, Qatar Logistics 3. Secretary/ Admin. Personnel – 2004-2005, Al Habtoor, Dubai 4. Logistics and Administration Executive - 2000-2004, Life’s Essences, Philippines 5. Accounts Payable personnel – Honeycomb Builders, Philippines 6. Marketing personnel – 1991-1998 SYSU Marketing, Philippines 7. Sale Executive – 1990-1991 Likhan Printing Press, Philippines Education
Graduated Cum Laude - Bachelor of Commercial Science Major in Finance and Management at Jose Rizal University 2000
Completed Logistics/Transport basic education at College of North Atlantic, Doha Qatar 2010 Trainings
QSHES Compliance Trainings – Deugro Company
Customer Service Training – Spearhead Group, Qatar Sales and Marketing – Spearhead, Qatar
Banking and Finance Seminar- HAU, Angeles Philippines Entrepreneurship and Small Business Operations Seminar – JRU, Philippines Health and Safety Training/Seminar – Deugro Qatar
Office Management Basic Course Training – JRU Philippines Personal Details:
Visa Status: Company Visa/NOC provided
Mr. Victor Oyieke (Qatalum -Shipping head)
Mr. Janno Swiegers (Deugro - Projects and Business Development Manager) Mr. Sushaj Kaddapan (Deugro – Finance Manager)
I certify that the above details are correct and further requirements will be furnished upon request. Anavic Reyes Encomienda