Linux system administrator skills
Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services AWS
Experience with configuration management tools like SaltStack and Ansible Good hands-on knowledge of Version Control System tool: Git/Gitlab Good understanding of developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins Hands-on knowledge of Containerization platform like Docker and Container Orchestration tool like Kubernetes Strong understanding of: Monitoring and Logging, Autoscaling, High Availability and Elasticity RELEVANT SKILLS
Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, SaltStack, Ansible OS: Linux, Windows, Junos OS, EOS
Cloud: AWS - EC2, S3, VPC, DynamoDB, IAM, ELB, AutoScaling, RDS, Route53 Security: PKI, Identity and Access Management, RadiantOne WORK EXPERIENCE
Infrastructure Engineer (Contractor)October 2019 - Ongoing Arista Networks, Santa Clara CA
● Manage and maintain regression infrastructure and troubleshoot/ fix issues that come up.
● Administrator for Arista Test servers (~60 Servers) and distribution servers.
● Create and manage Docker based software image for Arista test servers called ‘workspace’. Underneath Docker infrastructure, there is a self-contained environment used to generate firmware and install images for Arista switches in production and test switches as well.
● Use SaltStack for managing workspaces across the pool of servers
● Ansible for configuration management for test servers
● Writing automation scripts that help in monitoring and maintaining regression infrastructure
● Configure and manage Arista network switches (400+) in the regression setup.
● Release Engineer to synchronize production images to Arista Customer Manufacturing sites.
● Monitor and troubleshoot automated nightly builds
● Support cross-functional engineering teams to configure test beds, as well as reproduce and troubleshoot issues in test beds.
DevOps/TME Engineer April 2018 – April 2019
Juniper Networks,Sunnyvale CA
● Built Docker containers with Kubernetes for deployment of a microservice application in a Kubernetes cluster.
● Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment
● Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes
● Build and configure network topologies for pre-sales escalations within TME team.
● Responsible for the RoutingTME Lab for both physical and virtual environment.
● Writing scripts to automate manual tasks.
Radiant Logic, Inc, San Francisco Bay Area February 2017 – December 2017
● Designing and developing Identity and Access Management solutions for Radiant Logic customers.
● Gained experience in the RadiantOne suite of products including the RadiantOne Federated Identity Service
(FID) and Identity Correlation and Synchronization Server (ICS) and helped the customers troubleshoot and resolve any issues they face with their deployments of the RadiantOne solution by using the knowledge of Systems, Computer Networking and Programming.
● Re-produce, document and test the bugs/issues.
● Troubleshoot and resolve urgent issues in an on-call rotation for Radiant Logic customers. Software Engineer Intern
Scalable Systems Research Labs,SF Bay Area February 2016 – January 2017
● Developed a platform where engineers could submit their documents and reports to the supervisor.
● Implemented the functionalities for spell-check, grammar-check and to detect plagiarism. EDUCATION
MS, Software Engineering December 2015
San Jose State University, CA
BE, Information Technology May 2013
University of Pune, India