To obtain a full time position in the field that utilizes my interpersonal skills.Looking for a challenging and promising career which will enable me to provide best of my technical, analytical & professional skills.
•B.E – ELECTRONICS D INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING - 72%
ANNA UNIVERSITY, TIRUCHIRAPALLI 2007-2011
•NEBOSH – IGC
(National Examination Board in Occupation Safety & Health)-
International General Certificate. NEBOSH NUMBER: 00189138
COURSE PROVIDER: 822- SAFETY CATCH SAFETY TRAINING & CONSULTING
Attended in YOKOGAWA PRIVATE LTD.
COURSE : TRAINING IN DCS & PLC fundamentals, March 2010.
EXPERIENCE : TOTAL 6 YEARS
SERVOCHEM W. L. L. SHUTDOWN 3 MONTHS as a HSE OFFICER. 2018.
FUTURE SERViCES.W.L.L. AL AHMADI, KUWAIT. Worked as MAINTANENCE SUPERVISOR cum HSE OFFICER May 2012 – June 2016
•SONOKOYO STEERING SYSTEMS LTD,Chennai. Worked as a MAINTANANCE SUPERVISOR May 2011 – April 2012
About 5 years of experience as an HSE OFFICER in detailed maintenance, commissioning and development co-ordination of instruments and control systems in Power Plant, Desalination Plant and Mixing Plant projects and Oil & Gas projects.
•Used different techniques and guidelines to ensure a safe environment around plant and premises. Ensured all maintenance workers are following prescribed safety policies and guidelines.
•Recommended different methods of improvement and expansion in current facility.
•Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Interface with site supervisors on a daily basis to provide proactive technical advice for field activities.
2. Delegate responsibilities to Junior Safety Officers and Safety Assistants to provide an effective safety monitoring and supervisor support program.
3. Verify safety precautions stipulated on permits to work, risk assessments and job safety analysis are being implemented.
4. Verify third party certification for loose lifting gear, pressure vessels, electrical equipment etc, is correctly colour coded and being used properly.
5. Verify all scaffolding is tagged and a safe condition.
6.Identify site hazards, non-conformances, corrective and preventive actions and bring them to the immediate attention of site supervision (and record).
7.Closely monitor high risk activities; confined space entry gas testing and air monitoring, lifting activities, work at height, movement of abnormal loads etc.
8.Produce pertinent toolbox talks with the assistance of responsible construction supervision including the identification of proactive and reactive site issues for communication to the workforce and collection of constructive feedback.
9.Identify additional safety training requirements to be delivered to the workforce.
10. Investigate unsafe acts and conditions and provide solutions to prevent recurrences.
11.Lead Junior Safety Officers and Safety Assistants in an immediate response to incidents and emergency situations that occur on site, act as emergency marshals and provide first aid.
12.Place safety posters, hazard flashes, site safety campaign promotional material and the results of safety incentive schemes prominently on site.
13. Provide a Daily & weekly & monthly & summary report of field HSE issues and activities including HSE documentation; risk assessments, JSAs, toolbox talks produced, etc.
14. Develop and comprehend Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidance, in keeping with best practices and make recommendations on their implementation, application and compliance.
15. Review the Company Health, Safety and Environment Policy statements on an annual basis.
16.Devise, develop and monitor effective Local Policy statements/Fire Plans and Fire Risk Assessments strategies and make recommendations on the implementation of these strategies. e.g. Prepare a Calendar of periodic Risk Assessment Audit across the Company facilities and processes and, carryout the same as planned. Liaise with concerned process owners for identifying corrections, corrective and preventive actions for zero accident incidence.
17. Provide independent professional advice and technical information where appropriate to Department Heads and all Line Mangers to enable the company to discharge its statutory, common and moral Obligations, keeping staff and Managers abreast of changes in HS&E Legislation and Codes of Practice.
18.Provide, or where necessary source, training for staff in relation to Health and Safety policies, practice and procedures.
19.Ensure all personnel have the necessary training for the project and new hire safety training orientation.
20.Generate Accident/Incident Reports and Corrective Actions.
Operating systems : Windows XP, 7, 8.
Programs : Office Tools.
Internet : Very good
PLC Programming : Ladder Diagram
PC Networking : Very good
English : Fluent; read, write & speak.
Tamil : Mother tongue; read, write & speak
Arabic : Intermediate speak.
Hindi : Fluent; read, write & speak.
Malayalam : Fluent ; speak.
Father Name : - Saravanan.A
Mother Name : - Rajeshwari.S
Gender : - Male
Date of Birth : - Apr – 20 - 1989
Nationality : - Indian
Marital Status : - Married
Passport No# : - J2302054
Validity& Place of issues : - Sep – 26 -2022 & Trichy
Permanent Address : - No# 84A5 Bazaar Street
Arumbavur Post, Perambalur Dist,
Tamilnadu - 621103.