+1-562-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/dianasacosta
Cross-functional team member to work closely with a project management team to make sure jobs are running smoothly. Project Coordinator leveraging experience to assist in all aspects of project coordination in order to help a company achieve their business objectives and financial targets. Collaborative team member to work closely with the project management team to make sure jobs are running effortlessly. Demonstrates expertise to assist in obtaining, tracking, and reporting all project information. Adept to manage the schedule of development and project management resources. Strong and clear communicator to attend weekly meetings or calls to provide weekly updates on status of assigned projects and communicate project status to management. Core areas of expertise: Project Coordination Strategic Planning & Execution Scope of Work Documentation & Reporting Project Tracking Schedule Management Budget Management Resource Allocations & Management Stakeholder Communications Cross-functional Coordination Customer Engagement & Satisfaction Continuous Process Improvements CAREER EXPERIENCE
Marketing Operations Director BOSS MARKETING 12/2018 – Present
• Directly contributed to the growth of the business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day operations of the marketing team. Created standardized framework improving operating results, collaboration and uniformity.
• Provided social media management, including podcast management, book and speaker coaching, and publishing for this boutique marketing firm exclusively dedicated to authors and entrepreneurs. Marketing Director LEGACY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE 05/2018 – 08/2018
• Led the social media management function by creating brand awareness and online reputation by using dedicated software, including LoopNet and CoStar. Marketed available commercial real estate properties for sale and lease.
• Oversaw marketing campaigns and branding techniques for the real estate team, from brainstorming ideas to implementing large- scale plans. Managed print marketing, directed social media marketing, and oversaw the company’s website. Administrative Specialist CHAMPION NATIONAL SECURITY 12/2017 – 05/2018
• Served as the liaison to the CEO responsible for generating company financial statements, expense reports, and defining operational processes for improving delivery of security services across multiple states.
• Streamlined processes and best practices, which led to standardized employee workflows and overall reduction in daily task complexity and time to complete by up to 30%. Created a playbook, which led to improved operating effectiveness up to 40%. Project Management Analyst TOYOTA NORTH AMERICA 01/2017 – 04/2017
• Created, maintained, and distributed Development team meeting notes to all Development team members in a timely manner; utilized MS Project to track development timing by creating, modifying, and updating development timelines. Event Manager / Executive Assistant REALFOUNDATIONS 11/2014 – 12/2016
• Managed the planning and execution of all domestic and international events and trade shows, including vendor management, contract negotiations, and venue selection. Provided executive level support to the CEO, including heavy global travel.
• Restructured event management framework, which improved operating results, consistency and uniformity using SharePoint and Office 365. Successfully executed cost reduction strategies, which resulted in a 30% annual event cost reduction.
• Planned, developed and implemented a tutorial system for event captains and executives, which led to a significant improvement in the execution of all event processes.
Event Manager DENBURY RESOURCES 01/2014 – 07/2014
• Championed the planning and execution of all quarterly and monthly on-site and off-site events. Accountable for event plan creation, venue selection, vendor management, contract negotiation, AV setup, menu selection, and team building exercises.
• Introduced best practices and procedures for Safety and Evacuations of external events and venues to manage and reduce company event risks. Executed cost reduction strategy, which resulted in a 30% annual event cost reduction.
• Created a standardized playbook for meeting and event planning processes, which led to complexity reduction, improved collaboration across teams and elimination of non-value activities. CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE
DIANA ACOSTA +1-562-***-**** email@example.com WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/DIANAACOSTA Project Coordinator SOLIGENT 12/2012 – 01/2014
• Served as a Project Coordinator for a custom technology-solutions development company that provides end-to-end software, hardware and enterprise level solutions. Accountable for project management and event management.
• Provided SEO recommendations and made adjustments to content based on measurable data. Collaborated on the restructuring of the client’s dashboard; assisted with database migration and database syncing.
• Introduced social media content and provided Spanish skills in the translation of existing website content and development of marketing materials leading to improved customer engagements and relations. Event Manager / Executive Assistant KIMBERLY CLARK 10/2009 – 05/2012
• Provided day-to-day executive level support, including coordination of national and international meeting and events in collaboration with preferred external event management companies.
• Executed the “Senior Leader CEO Forum” at the Ritz Carlton in Shanghai, China. In attendance were 150+ leaders from 15 countries, representing 4 regions: North America, Latin America, North and South Asia, Middle East ($1M+ event budget).
• Coordinated the “CONNECT 2012 Senior Leader Forum” at the W in Dallas, Texas. In attendance were 200+ leaders from 15 countries, representing four regions: North America, Latin America, North and South Asia, Middle East ($1M+ event budget).
• Organized the “LAO Senior Leadership Forum” at Kimberly Clark Headquarters in Dallas, Texas. In attendance were 100+ senior leaders from Latin America ($500K+ event budget).
RELEVANT CAREER HISTORY
Project Coordinator / Executive Assistant APPLEONE, Dallas, TX 01/2007 – 10/2009 Event Manager / Executive Assistant EL CAMINO TRUTH & LIFE CHURCH, Los Angeles, CA 08/1998 – 01/2007 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Talk Show Host – Grace & Truth Radio as well as Direct Sales Television Network Key Note Speaker – Dallas Administrative Network; 100+ guests Key Note Speaker – Dalla Executive Business Women’s Network; 300+ guests Opening Speaker – Radio Station event held at Managua National Stadium; 30,000+ guests Speaker – Television & Radio event held at the LA Sports Arena for El Camino Truth & Life Church PUBLICATIONS
Acosta, D. (Co-author), “Pasando la Antorcha” – Leadership Strategy (Spanish) Acosta, D. (Co-author),“Shortcuts to Becoming an Influencer” – Leadership Strategy (English) CERTIFICATION
IWEPP Certification, QC Event Planning School
Project Management Continued Education
Google Analytics Academy Certification, Online
MS Project Certification, Udemy Online
Digital Marketing Certification Collin County College Social Media Director Certification, Collin County College PAGE TWO