SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Project management skills according to CMMI Level 3 standard.
• Thorough knowledge of Agile methodology especially Scrum and Kanban.
• Thorough knowledge of JIRA, a project management tool.
• Ensuring continuous process improvement within an organization.
• Socializing the Agile values, principles and practices throughout the organization.
• Good leadership skills, detail oriented, good team player with excellent communication and management skills
• Experience in developing HTML 5 mobile apps using Sencha Touch 2, ExtJS 4, PHP/PostgreSQL,etc
• Developed websites for Yahoo store using RTML and various web-based applications using PHP/MySQL, Java, etc.
University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu
International Masters Program in Information Technology (IMPIT) 2009-2011 Specialization : Software Engineering
Grade in Computer Science Major : 4/5
Kantipur City College, Purbanchal University, Kathmandu Bachelor of Computer Engineering 2002-2006 CGPA : 3.69/ 4 2002-2006 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. LogPoint, Jawalakhel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Dates July 2015 – Present
Occupation or position held Senior Project Manager Main activities and responsibilities • Managing multiple European client projects
• Implementing agile methodologies like
Scrum and Kanban.
• Conducted in-house agile training and
workshop for all the employees within the
2. Javra Software, Tinkune, Kathmandu, Nepal
Dates Feb 2014 – April 2015
Occupation or position held Project Manager
Main activities and responsibilities • Managing multiple European and American based client projects
• Implementing agile methodology called
• Preparing various documentation eg. Technical
proposal, Project plan, presentation, project
status report, etc.
• Managing internal projects eg. Javra
website (www.javra.com), XEPST ( task
and bug tracking tool), LMS (Leave
Management System), Appraisal System
(Online Review System), etc.
3. Appy Oy, Turku, Finland
Dates Jan 2012 -Dec 2013
Occupation or position held Software Engineer
Main activities and responsibilities • Responsible for programming UI of Mobile Web App Builder.
• Part of UI-team for building "Best HTML5
Mobile App 2012: Arla Keittiö":
• Responsible for testing Mobile Web App
Builder (web based and mobile).
4. Arbonaut Oy, Joensuu, Finland
Dates Jan 2011 – Jan 2012
Occupation or position held Software Engineer (Part-time) Main activities and responsibilities • Developing ”GisBloom”, a web-based application for providing information about
lakes in Finland.
• I was also involved in research about workflow
related to JIRA and MANTIS.
5. Innoventum Oy, Joensuu, Finland
Dates Jan 2010 –Dec 2011
Occupation or position held Scrum Master
Main activities and responsibilities • I analyzed the existing defects in the organization and designed a model for Software
• I lead various projects implementing agile
methodology, especially SCRUM.
• I also developed “Scrum tool” - an online tool
for using Scrum. I was responsible for the entire
project from concept and design to
implementation. The tool was integrated into the
company's existing project management tool
called ”Tiimalasi” ( Hourglass in English).
6. Verisk Information Technologies(Previously known as D2Hawkeye Services), Kathmandu, Nepal
Dates Feb 2007– Sep 2009
Occupation or position held Project Manager/ Configuration Manager/ Software Engineer
Main activities and responsibilities •I managed multiple client based projects according to CMMI Level 3 standard. Team size
ranging from 5 to 50.
Responsibilities in the role of Project Manager:
• Project plan
• Identify, track, manage and resolve project
• Customer interaction and satisfaction
• Risk management
• Ensure delivery as per contract
• Task assignment and tracking
• Quality tracking
• Project status reporting
• Ensure defects/issues are closed properly and
• Ensure project members are adequately trained
• Team coordination and motivation
• Requirements management
• Project closure report and metrics data entry
• Coordinate with executive management to
ensure that projects are aligned with corporate
strategic vision and policies
• Certified Scrum Professional
• Certified Scrum Master
• Certified Scrum Product Owner
• Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner
• Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL I)
• College Topper during B.E. Received scholarship for being University Topper in B.E. (second semester) scoring SGPA 4.0 out of 4.0 and in seventh semester scoring SGPA 3.86 out of 4.0.
• President of KCC Student Club, volunteer and organizer in various college events. I was also member of Nepal Engineering Council and Nepal Engineers’ Association.
• Stood first in Speech Competition in Kantipur City College
• Volunteered as Executive committee member of WNSO (Worldwide Nepalese students’ Organization, www.wnso.org.np)
• Selected among top 20 finalists in VOW Top 10 College Women Competition, 2004 among 180 candidates of 100 different colleges from all over Nepal.
• Was awarded scholarship for CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) training by Women In Technology, U.S.A.
• Was awarded Letter of Appreciation and Token of love by local organizations (Ex- servicemen Welfare Club and Mangalmaya Saving & Cooperative Institution) of Butwal, Nepal, for achieving Distinction in B.E.
• Stood second in S.L.C in whole district (Rupandehi) among the students of my caste. TRAININGS
• Time Management workshop organized by Computer Based Financial Engineering, Nepal.
• Project management & metrics workshop organized by D2Hawkeye Services, Nepal.
• Participated in e-Leadership training organized by Global Student Leadership Institute in mutual cooperation with WNSO-NEPAL.
• Life Skill Development Workshop organized by WNSO-NEPAL.
• Photography Awareness Training organized by Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, KCC.
• Scan Agile Conference 2012, Helsinki, Finland
• Turku Agile Day 2012 & 2013, Turku, Finland
• Testing Day 2013, Espoo, Finland
SHORT COURSES ATTENDED
• Attended CBU-ICT Winter School at Petrozavodsk State University, Russia (8th Feb, 2010 -12th Feb, 2010)
• Attended 17th International Summer School in Novel Computing at LUT Information Technology, Lappeenranta University of Technology (August 9 – 20, 2010).
1 Fredrik Bjurström, Founder, CEO,
Appy Oy, Turku,
2 Janne Leinonen, Development Director,
Innoventum Oy, Joensuu,
Finland Mobile Phone: GSM 045-****-****
3 Pralhad Karki, Principal,
Kantipur City College, Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal Office Phone: 4430239, 4437093 Mobile Phone: 985*******