Harin M. Desai
Last updated: JAN-2019
To be a part of challenging organization & to develop the ability to understand, analyze and decision making that provides me suitable environment to perform the best of my ability with ample scope for learning.
Institute of Technology, Nirma University Ahmadabad, India
- Masters in Electrical Power Systems: CPI 7.06/10 (July-12 - July-14)
Gujarat Technological University (SNPIT&RC ) Gujarat, India
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering: CGPA 7.10/10 (June-08 - June-12)
Assistant Professor at Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Surat, Gujarat, India (July. 2016- Till Date)
- Subject Taught: Electrical Machine, Power Systems, Renewable Energy, Electrical Machine Design, Power System Protection, Basics of Electrical
- Coordinator of Various activities at university level
Assistant Professor at Babaria Institute of Technology (BITS) Vadodara, India.(March 2015 – May 2016)
- Subject Taught: Power Systems, Renewable Energy,Traction,Electrical Machine
Executive (Projects and Business Development) at Brahma Automated Infra Pvt. Ltd. Surat, Gujarat, India (May-2014 – December-2014)
- Responsible for Project Execution on time and Management
- Responsible for all liosaning work required for project execution
- Focus on Business development in two sections(Gov. and Private) with tendering and formal meetings
Goldfinch Power and IT Infrastructure systems Pvt. Ltd. Surat,Gujarat,India
- 1yr Internship during M.Tech Dissertation.(May 2013-May2014)
- Working on Smart Grid & Smart metering technology, Power Trading under the umbrella of Open Access
Trunkey Power Project for 11kV Tower line Including EPC and Liasoning work Brahma Automated Infra Pvt. Ltd.
- Erection, Commissioning & Testing of 22 kV HT Express Line M/s.Meghmani Organics Limited. (Ankleshwar)
Trunkey Power Project for 11kV Tower line Including EPC and Liasoning work. Brahma Automated Infra Pvt. Ltd.
- EPC of 22 Infrastructures (HT Express Line). and EPC of 22 kV Infrastructure (3500 KVA) Project with 3.75 K.M. of 22 kV Underground & Aerial Bunch Conductor Cable, with complete HT & LT work for Meghmani Organics Limited, Panoli
position in Model Presentation in Uttkranti 12.
“Simulation and Modeling in Power System Engineering”, organized by Department of Electrical Engineering,Sardar Vallabhhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
“Electrical Power System”, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur
“Micro grid Stability, Protection and Control”, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Power System studies and Network Analysis, Condition monitoring, Stability Analysis, Smart Grid & Smart Metering Technology, Power Trading, Solar Energy Systems.
Software: MATLAB, PSCAD, E-TAP, PSIM, Solid works, Mi-Power, MS-Office
Area of Interest: Power System Studies, Switch Gear and Protection, High Voltage Engineering, Machine Design, Electromagnetic Multi-physics simulations, High Voltage Engineering
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, and Gujarati
Personal Skills: Decision Making, Time Management, Self-motivation, Proficiency in communication and Explanation, Good at Documentation and Drafting
- Kribhco Fertilisers, Surat. (Training for 6 weeks)
- Shreeji Electricals consultant engineer(Training for 1 month)
- The Charanka Solar Park, Charanka(Patan)
- ABB LTD, Vadodara.
- Crompton and Greaves,Pune
Technical Visit and Training
Workshop and STTP
Skills/ Area of Interest
- Torrent Power, Thermal Power Plant, Ahmadabad
- Ukai Thermal and Hydro Power Plant
- Load Dispatch Center, Vadodara
- Design of AC machine and
- Advanced Power System Operation & Control
- High Voltage Engineering - Switchgear & Protection
- Advanced Power System Stability - Power Electronics
- EHV AC/DC Transmission - Power System Transients
- AC/DC machine basics - Power system Planning and Design
Playing Tabla and Drums
Full name: Harin Mayurbhai Desai Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 20/08/1990 Nationality: Indian
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars. Place: Surat H.M.Desai