Aurora Il *****
● Java 8: Object Oriented Principles, Streams/Lambdas.
● Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Mock Testing.
● Spring Framework: Dependency Injection, Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
● Relational Database: SQL, mySQL, Prepared Statements, Spring JDBC Template, JPA, Integrate a service to an RDBMS using JPA and Hibernate.
● GitHub: Download, commit and branch source coding repositories.
● IDE: Use an IDE such as IntelliJ, Eclipse.
● Pivotal Tracker: Estimate story complexity using story points.
● Swagger: Document a REST API service using Swagger.
● Postman: Tool for interacting with HTTP APIs.
● Microservices, REST, SOAP, 12 Factor App Principles, Paas
● RabbitMQ, Queue, Cache and Buﬀer.
● Spring Security, Authentication, Authorization, Logging and monitoring.
● Circuit Breaker
● DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD, Maven, Pivotal Cloud Foundry. EDUCATION
Certiﬁed Java Software Development Bootcamp, Northwestern University Chicago
SEPTEMBER 2019 - DECEMBER 2019
RGPV University, Bhopal, India - Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation
AUGUST 2002 - JUNE 2006
General Monitors, Houston - Technical System Engineer JUNE 2011 - APRIL 2013
● System coordination, interacting with clients, quotation, sales order entry in ROI system, PLC programming, documentation for design .
● Projects include ﬁre and gas detection system CB&I Refricar, Armco, mustang, solar turbines, Bechtel etc.
● Involved in maintaining records on analyzer testing and calibration
● Responsible for maintenance and repair of F&G system. Reliance Industries, Hazira, India - Instrumentation - Manager JUNE 2007 - NOVEMBER 2010
● Member of CES, responsible for the smooth operation of online liquid and gas analyzers.
● Responsible for preventive, breakdown and shutdown maintenance of online analyzers.
● Planning for upgradation and replacement of obsolete analyzer systems.
● New vendor evaluation and recommendation to the procurement team
● SCADA, DCS, PLC and ﬁeld instruments maintenance and troubleshooting which includes preventive maintenance as well as reliability improvement of the same .
● SAP-PM Activities: Preparation of yearly PM schedule, Preparation of weekly job schedule, Preparation of Failure reports, PM Order scheduling (Resource planning), Notiﬁcation/PM Order cycle completion, History updating.
● Planning and Budgeting (Service, Material and consumable).
● MS-Project: Planning & Scheduling of all Activity,Finding Critical Path
& Resource planning by Using Microsoft oﬃce tools. PROJECTS
● Up gradation of analyzer management system, Vista NET by M/s ABB.
● Authored best practices manual for F&G systems for RIL petrochemical facilities.
● Commissioning of Delta V Emerson DCS system in PVC Plant.
● Up gradation of Triconex PLC of Process Air Compressor in PTA Plant, Hazira .
● Promoted to Manager within a year of joining.
● Exceptional Job Performance Award (June-2008).
● Exceptional job performance award for executing upgradation of Bently Nevada Vibration Monitoring System (Series 3300 to Series 3500XL) in Reactor Feed Pump for Polyethylene I plant.
● Performance Linked Award (Year 2009-10).