Experience in software engineering field, ability to deliver valuable insights via data analytics and advance data driven methods. Fast learner, problem solver, detail oriented seeking for an opportunity to build a career in Data Analyst field.
- R, Python, Java
- SQL/MySQL, RDBMS, Oracle, NoSQL
- Ggplot2, Microsoft Excel, Tableau
email@example.com 646-***-**** linkedin.com/in/patel-ayushi github.com/patel-ayushi
- Data Analytics, Data Mining, Machine Learning
- ETL Data Warehousing, Statistics, Visualization
- Linux, Big Data, AWS
- R Studio, Jupyter Notebook, Git
MS in Computer Science, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL-USA Aug’17 - May’19 B.Tech in Information Technology, Nirma University, India Aug’13 - May’17 Data Visualization with ggplot2, Introduction to Data and R, Python, Information Retrieval Technology, Computational Advertising, Software System Architecture Software Project Management. Volunteer at IEEE Student Branch, Technical Event Coordinator at The National Level NU-Tech’15, India. EXPERIENCES
- Classified faces and compared machine learning classification techniques like KNN, SVC and PCA.
- Worked on Bush-William and Cat-Dog Kaggle datasets using Python libraries like scikit-learn, NumPy, Pandas, Pyplot, Pickle and Keras.
Sentiment Analysis on Enron emails
- Trained a sentiment classification model using SVC method on Amazon, IMDb and Yelp detests and tested on the Enron email sets. Model was evaluated by accuracy, precision, recall and f score using Python libraries like scikit-learn, NumPy, Pandas, Pyplot, Seaborn and nltk. Movie Dataset
- Analyzed and processed complex movie datasets, performed graphical representations to visualize the information and derived insights to help in making informed decision for the future movie production.
- Derived inferences and compared the results of various regression models fitted over the dataset using R libraries like ggplot2, stringr, caTools, ISLR and caret. Food Inspection Dashboard Application
- Build an interactive dashboard application to get statistical data insights.
Airline Dataset Analysis - Hadoop Project
- Demonstrated big data principles and techniques on the airline’s on-time performance datasets using technologies like HDFS, Pig, Hive and Impala.
- Transformed the data access model into time series and presented how clients can access data in big data infrastructure using a simple tools like the Excel spreadsheet and Tableau. Ardira Corporation, California - USA July’19 - Current Software Engineer Developer, Intern
Database Analyst Dec’16 - Jun’17
- Designed SQL queries to analyze highway and traffic data for performance enhancement. Presented various solutions by using different analytical tools (R, Tableau) and techniques to make the decision easy.
- Developed and managed reports on multiple key performances using Microsoft applications. Software Engineer Developer, Intern May’16 - Jul’16