Scan QR CODE for LinkdIn Profile
Retail Operation, Marketing & Sales Professional
Syed Ashfaque Quadri
I am a Post Graduate in Marketing and having good experience in retail sector achieving monthly targets, monitor sales plan to achieve targets, floor set up, ensure manpower availability all time, providing feedback to merchandiser, ensure prompt service to customers, team management, inventory management, competition survey, and shrinkage control. Having good experience in automobile sector too conducting marketing activities, handling media and advertisement, I am experienced in the preparation of daily work schedule, arrangement of activities, coordination with vendors, ad agencies & event managers for a smooth flow of work. I got exposure in preparation of claim and evaluation of payment. My experience including coordinating with vendors, event managers and other specialized consultants for finalizing the budget and work-related issues, practical experience releasing a greater number of advertisements, computer skills, include Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, excellent problem solving and communication skills, accustomed to long working hours.
Experienced in Gaming sector, as Center Managers who fully manage and control the center operations, apart from directly managing staff, which average around 21 to 50 employees, Center Managers are responsible for profitability, optimizing center management, fire, safety & security compliances, Liaison with local/Mall authorities and overseeing sales & marketing, human resources and team management in their respective center.
Masters, Business Administration Graduated July 2012 Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Marks 59.89%
Visvesvaraya Technological University Division 2
Bachelor, Business Management Graduated July 2010
S.V.K College of Business Management Marks 63.45%
Gulbarga University Division 1
10+2 Graduated July 2007
S.G College Marks 54%
Department of Pre-University Division 2
Experienced in Gaming sector, Center Managers who fully manage and control the center operations, apart from directly managing staff, which average around 21 to 50 employees, Center Managers are responsible for profitability, optimizing center management, fire, safety & security compliances, Liaison with local/Mall authorities and overseeing sales & marketing, human resources and team management in their respective center.
Experienced in retail sector, set and achieve the sales objective, develop communicate and monitor sales plan to achieve the target, ensure floor is set as per planogram, ensure manpower availability at all times ensure prompt service to customer, provide feedback to merchandiser, team management, shrinkage control. Experienced in automobile sector marketing activities; conducting event, scheduled meetings, practical experience releasing several advertisements, computer skills, include Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, excellent problem solving and communication skills, accustomed to long working hours.
• Achieved every month Sales v/s Target
• Awarded as Best Department Manager by Mr. Kishore Pandula (Unit Head) Shoppers Stop Ltd.
• Awarded "Had Se Aage" by Salil Nair CEO Shoppers Stop Ltd.
• Conducted 100 plus events in a span of 1 year 5 months in Palace Toyota. Career Objective: To obtain a Top management position within a growth oriented, progressive company, I want to apply my business development/marketing skills to an environment where they will make a significant impact on business development, the ideas are welcomed and decision making is required.
• Negotiation (Intermediate)
• Sales (Expert)
• Access (Beginner)
• Marketing (Expert)
April 2019 – Current
Easy buy Max Division Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd., Udupi, Karnataka
• Overall care of staff and their wellbeing
• Presentation of store and advertising displays
• Recruiting, performance management, and workplace scheduling
• Product management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products & returns
• Team Development, facilitating staff learning training, and development
• Problem solving, handling unusual circumstances
• To understand the customer service principles
• To handle problems and questions to customers
• Basic Computer applications in stores management and materials control April 2019 – March 2019
Smaaash Zone Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.,
• Achieving Budgets: as per the allocated AOP of the Center
• Business Plan Creation & Achievement
• Meeting monthly sales and AOP targets prepared
• Maintain CIGS: as per the Budgets
• Revenue capture & Cost Controls
• Maintain Mystery Audit score: 90% and above
• EBITA: as per the Budget allocated
• Well organized individual & detail Oriented
• Self-controlled, disciplined and highly driven
• Capable of managing and motivating employees
• Strong control on adherence to SOP &Processes
January 2015 – February 2018
Department Manager (Men’s Formal and Casual Department) Shoppers stop Ltd.,
• Set and achieve sales target
• Develop, communicate and monitor sales plan and achieve targets
• Ensuring floor is set as per planogram
• Ensuring manpower availability at all time
• Communicate, maintain, and replenish the visual merchandise plan
• Ensuring merchandise is stacked properly for the customer
• Inventory management
• Providing feedback to merchandiser
• Ensuring prompt service to customer
• Identify training and development need
• Competition survey
• Shrinkage control.
January 2013 – February 2015
Marketing In-charge (Sales & Marketing)
• Full time role overseeing the marketing activities,
• Dealing with media & advertisements, conducting monthly events and generating enquiries for sales, increasing market share.
• Practical experience on a greater number of advertisements. January 2012 – January 2013
Marketing Executive (Sales & Marketing)
BRB Parle Agency
• Full time role overseeing the operation of the sales and marketing department.
• Successfully perform managerial duties during manager’s absence.
• Word 2010
• Excel 2010
• Power Point 2010
• Music • Cricket
• Chess • Billiards/Blowing
• Good Communication &
through analytical Skills
• Positive attitude
• Creative mind
• Flexible and adaptable to any given situations
• Leadership Qualities
• Knowledge on advertising technologies
Father’s Name: Syed Shathaher Quadri
DOB: January 07, 1989
Marital Status: Single
Residential Address: #123, Ground Floor, 3rd
Railway Layout, Vijayanagar 2nd
I, Syed Ashfaque Quadri, hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Syed Ashfaque Quadri Mysore, Karnataka