Seeking a professional and challenging opportunity in a reputed organization to apply what I have gained through 18 years of experience, in a variety of companies and business fields (Medical, Travel & Tour, Car Rental, Hajj services, Facility, Security Guards & Cash solutions). My current and important achievements in cash-in transit business with an effective contribution in the set up since it was an idea until come into reality with unequalled success and placing my company among the most important companies in CIT KSA.
Nasser Mustafa Al Faramawy
Egyptian – October 25, 1978
Married +3 children
B.Sc. Commerce - Accounting 2001 - Grade: Good
Jeddah – Saudi Arabia Phone: Mobile: +966**-***-**** English and Arabic (all work experience is in English) Growth Curve
Group Finance manager Jan-15 - till present APSG Co., Jed. - KSA Finance Manager – CP Jan-13 - Dec 14 Al Tala’a Intl Transportation Co., Jed. - KSA Credit Manger – WP Nov-11 - Dec-12 Al Tala’a Intl Transportation Co., Jed. - KSA Assistant Budget Manager Jan-08 - Oct-11 Al Tala’a Intl Transportation Co., Jed. - KSA Financial Accountant Jan-05 - Dec-07 Attar Travel Company, Jeddah KSA Hajj & Umrah Dept. Accountant Feb-04 - Dec-04 Attar Travel Company, Jeddah KSA Assistant Accounts Manager May-02 - Jan -04 Egyptian Ophthalmic Group Cairo, Egypt Trainee Staff Jul -01 - Apr -02 Misr Exterior Bank Cairo, Egypt Professional Experience
1) Abu Sarhad Premier Services Group (APSG)
Established in 1984, the Establishment provides Travel & Tour, Facility services, Security Guard, Car Rental & Cash Solutions. With International Operations in KSA, UAE, Bahrain &Egypt APSG has a fleet of over 2,000 Sedan & armed vehicles, 6,000 employees from many different countries & over 400 client & Supplier in all major cities of KSA & UAE Group Finance manager
Responsibilities include: (Convert the dreams into numbers)
- Prepare & update finance department policies & procedures according to changing environment for smooth flow of work.
- Evaluate for short & long term investments in compliance with the corporate guidelines
- Preparation of Strategic Business Plan and Financials, in co-ordination with all departmental heads and CEO.
- Preparation of project feasibility studies, business plans, financial analysis and evaluation of projects.
- Accurate and timely periodic reports to strategic business units.
- Identify problems and opportunities regarding financial resources.
- Coordination with banks, financial institutions for arranging the financing requirements of the business.
- Effectively advise support departmental or business unit managers on performance against actual budgets.
Budgeting & Reporting
- Preparation of yearly budget and rolling forecasts in line with pre-determined guidelines.
- Timely & accurately updating of trial balance, payable, receivable & stock modules.
- Finalization of financial statements on monthly basis with variance analysis.
- To get prepared schedules/reconciliations pertaining to all chart of accounts of balance.
- Coordinating with the external & internal audit department of the company to ensure that all the relevant controls in the business were adhered to and identifying areas where improvements were required.
Procurement & Inventory Management
- Ensure the smooth operations by maintaining the required stock at minimum carrying cost.
- Negotiating, finalizing, annual and spot contracts for all purchases of the Company.
- Logging of vendor invoices,
- Checking with the Purchase Order (PO) & Goods Received Note (GRN)
- Ensuring of proper approval & authorization,
Sales & Debtors
- Preparation of monthly sales target based on the current business units
- Preparation of monthly collection target based on company credit period
- Issuance of customer statements & Updating of AR ledger
- Follow up for sales collection and issuance of credit notes against claims. Value Added Tax
- Manage process of Prepare & fill monthly VAT return.
- Developed various control process for timely receiving the VAT invoices from vendors.
- Coordinate with VAT Department for annual audit. Insurance
- To ensure that all fixed assets, stocks and personnel are adequately covered.
- Negotiate with insurance companies for lower cost of premium.
- Submission of claims to insurance company & their settlements. Others
- Complete in-depth implementation of company ERP 3D which covers the below mentioned modules: General Ledger Accounts Payable & Receivable
Fixed Assist Fleet Management
- Have complete command on MS Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Have a sharp learning curve with new software products
- Attended various Workshop, Seminars, Lectures on Accounting, Taxations & Personality development
- Manage the Process of the monthly payroll of the company. Salaries, Wages & benefits (accrual & Payment)
2) Al Tala’a International Transportation Company (Hanco Rent A Car), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Established in 1976, the company provides Car Rental, Chauffeur Drive/Limousine, Leasing, Group Tours, Employee Transportation, and Vehicle Fleet Maintenance services. With International Operations in Bahrain, company has a fleet of over 14,000 vehicles with more than 50 outlets at all airports, five star hotels & prime locations in all major cities of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & Bahrain.
Finance Manager – CP (Riyadh, Qassim, Hail, Khamis, Najran & Jizan) Major duties and responsibilities
Jan-13 - Dec-14
- Provide effective supervision and monitoring the Accounting team activities in accordance with accounting policies and controls
- Process flow improvement in the financial transactions and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Revenue Accounting and Reporting on accounts receivable/ collection and banks
- Reconciling & reporting on accounts payable on a monthly basis
- Deal with any supplier/Client issues and liaise with the Treasury team.
- Supervise preparation, checking and reconciliation of Payroll.
- Manage the banking relationships, bank reconciliation
- Supervise, and reconcile sub-ledger reports on a monthly basis in addition to creating the final trial balance.
- Preparation and oversight of preparation of monthly financial statements
- Keep a close watch on all costs to ensure minimum of wastage and maximize Profit opportunity.
- Prepare / assist in preparation of financial and operating reports and engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis
- Safeguard the organization’s assets within the strategic objectives, and adopted policies and procedure
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the budget preparation
- Presenting monthly performances of the business compared to budgets and areas of improvements
- Provide financial planning and reporting systems, and support to all departments.
- End procedure of Books closer
- Data generation & replies to auditors query on yearend (Audit process).
- Provide reports and information for reporting to both internal external parties.
- Create and encourage the involvement of team members within the department’s affairs.
- Exhibit effective training skills and providing job training and performance feedback to subordinates.
- Ensure compliance to company policies.
- Work with Senior Managers to drive Business Performance.
- Provides and ensures communication with the CFO, department managers and Supervisors at critical points in the completion of department activities
- Ensures that day-to-day financial planning, operations, functions and projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets, expectations
- Responsible for the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance. Receivable Manager – WP (Jeddah, Makah, Medina & Rabigh) July 2011 – Dec-2012
- Perform & maintain accurate records of all credit sales
- Make sure invoices, statements/letters and A/R aging report delivered to customers.
- Review the filing system and ensure all acknowledged invoices been filed correctly
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner as per agreed credit period
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Analyze Accounts Receivable and suggest and implement procedures to reduce days outstanding
- Regular meetings with both clients and related internal departments
- Respond promptly and completely to both clients and internal enquiries
- Update the company books on a daily basis and ensure they reflect latest financial image of the company.
- Ensure major debtor’s accounts are reconciled regularly.
- Review, approve and ensure all A/R companies reconciliation procedures are strictly adhered to in monthly basis.
- Review and approve all accounting transaction done by A/R staff.
- Provision for doubtful debts recorded in the financial statement
- Ensure the correctness of receivables appearing in balance sheets
- Ensure monthly closing and reporting deadlines are met as required
- Generate all receivable related MIS reports by country, cluster, customer and sales employee
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO Assistant Budget Manager
January 2008 – June-11
- Participate in annual budget preparation and budget re-forecasting.
- Reviews the actual performance of each business unit in comparison with budget and make recommendations of possible improvement in the business (Revenue, Cost etc.) and report to senior management accordingly.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities & capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit & loss statement, and other reports.
- Manage all general ledger activates including the monthly, quarterly and end of year closing. & ensure the accurate development of a chart of accounts.
- Reconcile advances to suppliers and vendors account on monthly basis and follow up with respective departments and clear advance payments within the time frame as specified in the PO.
- Review on a monthly basis all accounts reconciliations like bank reconciliation, account payables & account receivable including invoices with GL every month.
- Send monthly statements to customers and answer any queries on such statements.
- Prepare customer aging report and follow up regularly on collections with the respective departmental manager.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Carry out any other responsibility assigned and assist other and coordinate with other relevant units to achieve objectives.
3) Attar Travel Company - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Attar Travel, the sister company of Saddik & Mohammed Attar Co. established in 1980s, in accordance with IATA regulations. From one travel office in Jeddah in 1952, Attar Travel has expanded to more than 35 offices throughout all the Kingdom and also has established its international presence through a partnership with Business Travel International (BTI) the world's leading travel management company Financial Accountant & internal auditor
February 2004 - December 2008.
Reporting directly to the Chief Accounts, Nov 2005 until 31 Dec 2007:
- Arranging Bank Reconciliation reports.
- Coordination and follow up internal transactions of 35 branch offices.
- Balance Sheet preparation.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, Feb 2004 – Oct 2005
- Credit Controller in charge of Hajj & Umra Dept.
- Collection from Hajj & Umra clients worldwide
- Settlements to Hajj & Umra Suppliers, both locally and internationally.
- Handling all Charter Flights Dept Accounts. Payables and Receivables.
- Responsible for the Agents balance confirmation and follow the differences with the agent to settle up our balance.
4) Egyptian Ophthalmic Group, Cairo, Egypt
Assistant Accounts Manager
May 2002 – January 2004
Major duties and responsibilities
- Arranging Bank Reconciliation report.
- Annual Balance Sheet preparation.
- Handling credit clients' settlements and balance confirmations.
- Internal collections from all the group branches.
- Chasing credit clients to remain within the agreed credit terms and to adhere to the group’s payment conditions.
- Resolve credit issues and enhance collection efficiency. 5) Misr Exterior Bank, Cairo – Egypt.
August 01 – April 02
Major duties and responsibilities
- 2 months training in Public Accounts Dept.
- 6 months training in Deposit and saving Division Others:
- Supervising and monitoring performance for a regular group of employees in a work unit including providing input on hiring/disciplinary actions and work objectives/effectiveness, and realigning work as needed.
- Point out matters related to loss of revenue, out of line expenses, and usage of company assets.
- Very good level of both oral and written English communication skills
- MS Office Skill – Expert in Excel, good knowledge in Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical & numerical skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work different tasks at the same time.
- Familiar in-depth usage of ERP (AS 400, Orion & Oracle) References available upon request