Noel Singson Vito
Address: D-3 Villa Florina Apt. Salvador Ext., Labangon, Cebu City 6000 Phone: +63-927-***-****
Enthusiastic electrical engineer who possesses solid analytical, designing, trouble-shooting and problem solving skills to drive electrical engineering projects to high-quality completion within time, cost and quality constraints. Seeking a position to project management, design and leadership expertise. TECHNICAL SKILLS/EXPERTISE
• Excellent maintenance/project management, electrical design and problem solving skills.
• Possess outstanding troubleshooting techniques in engine controls, switchboard & motor controls, power generation, propulsion, navigation, monitoring and safety systems
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office, ACAD and Microsoft project software WORK EXPERIENCE
Fuelube Care Asia Inc. Dec 2019 - Present
1k Sail Centre Commercial Complex, J. Briones, NRA, Cebu City 6000 Position: Electrical/Electronic Engineer
• Perform field service rectification of propulsion control failure and earth fault of Lite Ferry Five and fire detection system fault alarms of Lite Ferry 88.
• Calibrate and simulate thermocouple, temperature and pressure sensors engines.
• Provide engineering recommendations with design drawings for system reliability improvement. Penguin International Limited May 2007 – April 2018 18 Tuas Basin Link, Singapore 638784
Position: Electrical Manager January 2014 – April 2018
• Lead a team of five (5) electrical engineers in new ship building and ship conversion projects; assigning activities and providing engineering guidance and mentoring.
• Assisted design department in preparation of electrical design drawings, calculations and material list for bid proposals.
• Review electrical design drawings, calculations and FMEA documentations and provide engineering guidance to minimize re-submission to Classification Societies.
• Conducted technical trainings on electrical standard practices and troubleshooting techniques to improve and develop troubleshooting skills of electricians. Position: Project Superintendent (Electrical) May 2011 – December 2013
• Design electrical single line, motor control diagrams, electrical load calculations and Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA) in new ship building and conversion projects.
• Supervise contractor and suppliers to ensure electrical, propulsion control and navigation equipment installations in new ship building projects are carried out in accordance to class approved drawings and installation procedures.
• Prepare parts requisition of electrical, electronic and air-conditioning equipment in new ship building and ship conversion projects.
• Lead electrical department in ship repair works and assembly of motor controls; assigning activities and providing technical guidance and mentoring. Position: Electrical Engineer May 2007 –May 2011
• Planned and implemented Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) of all electrical, navigation and propulsion control system of twelve (12) high speed craft vessels.
• Lead Air-Condition and Electrical Department (ACED) in air conditioning and electrical repair and maintenance works of the ro-ro, patrol and high speed craft vessels.
• Prepare replacement parts requisition for electrical, electronic and air conditioning equipment.
• Conduct daily toolbox meeting and ensure all safety measures are well-implemented to team members.
Page 2 of 2
Ocean Fast Ferries Incorporated May 2005 – April 2007 Pier 1, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Position: Marine Electrician
• Perform repair and maintenance works of all electrical, navigation and propulsion control system of six (6) high speed ferry vessels.
• Designed electrical system for building Ocean Jet 7 vessel using ACAD software application.
• Designed, assembled and installed control panels and control wirings of K38 Cummins engines of Ocean Jet 1.
Supercat Fast Ferry Corporation May 2001 – March 2005 Pier4, Cebu City, Philippines
Position: Marine Electrician
• Perform repair and maintenance works of all electrical, navigational and propulsion control system of assigned high speed ferry vessels.
• Coordinate with the site engineer for any preventive and corrective maintenance works resulting from the day’s operation.
• Compiles completed works of Preventive Maintenance Schedule (PMS) and forwards to chief electrician.
MTU Services Philippines, Inc. February 1998 – February 2001 Ouano, Mandaue City, Philippines
Position: Workshop and Service Engineer
• Performs commissioning and programming of MTU engine controls.
• Troubleshoot, identify and rectify component failure of MTU engine controls.
• Calibrate and simulate thermocouple, pressure and temperature sensors.
• Overhaul starter motors and charging alternators.
• Prepare service reports and recommendations.
Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering October 1996 Cebu Institute of Technology, Philippines
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Registered Electrical Engineer November 1997
Professional Regulation Commission, Philippines
• Work-At-Height Course for Supervisors July 2013
QMT Industrial & Safety Pte Ltd (Singapore)
• Management of Hazardous Substances November 2012 Singapore Environment Institute (Singapore)
• Microsoft Project 2010 June 2011
• Shipyard Supervisor’s Safety Course September 2007 August International LLP (Singapore)
• Crowd and Crisis Management December 2002
Stargate Maritime Services (Philippines)
• Basic Safety Course w/ Personal Safety & Social Responsibility May 2002 University of Cebu (Philippines) – May 2002
• Commissioning of 2000 and 4000 Engines September 1999 MTU Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore)
• MDEC and PCS-5 June 1999
MTU Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore)
• Instrumentation and Control of Electrical Equipment April 1995 Don Bosco Technical School (Philippines)
Available upon request