SAHAYA SAJIN RAJ. S
Seeking a Position as HSE Officer with a reputed organization where my education & experience will have valuable application.
A competent professional with 2 years of onshore construction projects on the field of HSE Management.
Controlling, directing, formulating in HSE Plan as well as advisory capacity for Incident/Accident prevention programs and Safety promotional programs.
Maintaining suitable liaison and rapport with the safety consultants or professionals with exchange of information and latest trends in safety.
Preparation and improvement of educational curriculum and specialized training in different fields related to fire & Safety engineering.
International General Certification
NEBOSH IGC-National Examination
Board of Occupational Safety
ISM (Chennai) -2019
Occupational Safety and Management
IOSH - Institute of Occupational
Safety and Health-(UK)
ISM (Chennai) -2017
Diploma in Fire SafetyCertification
Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering
Operating System: Microsoft Windows
Microsoft Office : Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Internet Usage : Internet Explorer, Google Chrome
1.EXPERIENCE DETAIL’S IN QATAR
Company : :TONY TECHNICAL CONT.
Country : QATAR
Client : Q RAIL
Project :Green line elevated at Grade
Designation : Safety Officer
Duration : DEC - 2017 to DEC -2018
3. EXPERIENCE DETAIL’S IN QATAR
Company : INSPEC ENERGY(TRAGS)
Country : QATAR
Client : Astad Qatar Foundation
Project : Qatar Academy Expansion (QAE)
Designation : Safety Officer
Duration :January 2019 to DEC 2019
Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing induction to new employees and conducting toolbox talk on worksite.
• Inspection of necessary work permit whenever to begin the job.
• Daily routine inspection at worksite to ensure it is hazards free environment and also preparing daily inspection report.
• Reporting all the unsafe acts and unsafe conditions to the responsible persons and following up until the rectification.
• Ensuring first aid and other welfare facilities are available and properly maintained.
• Verifying that all tools and equipments are adequate and safe for use.
• Promotes safe job practices at the worksite.
• Provide advice to operatives on occupational safety and health matters.
• Ensuring safe and clear access and egress in the worksite.
• Ensuring all the required signages are in place.
• Preparing monthly internal audits reports.
• Strict implementation of better housekeeping in the job site and living place.
• Assist HSE Manager and Project management to conduct Emergency drill.
• Ensuring monthly inspection of moving equipments, Power tools, fire extinguishers,etc.
• Report Near miss and Incident to senior management and conducting primary investigation at worksite.
• Ensure all the work-related method statement and Risk assessment briefed to work force prior to start work.
• Ensure MSDS available in the chemical store and working area.
• Ensure COSHH Assessment and MSDS available in the chemical store
and working area.
• Ensure all the operatives handling chemicals to be briefed about the hazards and control measures.
• Inspecting the PPE as per the standard.
OUT STANDING PERFORMANCE& EXPERIENCES
Achieved milestones without all kind of major incidents and LTIs.
Proactive coordination with construction / technical team before work commencement to ensure the good compliance on every activity.
Identify the hazards and advise required requirement proactively without any client level non-compliance.
Timely closing of client & customer related observations and requirements.
Experience in offshore projects works.
Experience in construction work (MEP).
Experience in testing & commissioning works.
Experience in Camp Management as well as conducting Camp Fire Training.
Experience in Super Structural building & MEP nature of civil construction work.
Experience in safety execution of jobs and related risk assessment for the critical job activity.
Experience in Emergency response activity.
Disposal Management, Maintaining Good House Keeping etc…
Experience in managing the Stores as a Safe Area.
Experience in Work Permit System for high risk activity.
Date of Birth : 12-04-1996
Father’s Name : M.SAHAYA RAJ
Nationality : INDIA
Sex : Male
Marital Status : SINGLE
Passport No : R1477065
Visa Status : Work Visa with NOC(transferable)
I hereby declare that the particulars furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
S. SAHAYA SAJIN RAJ