Florida State University Tallahassee, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Physical Science Expected Graduation December 2020
Tallahassee Community College Tallahassee, Florida
Associate of Arts in Biological Sciences Graduated August 2016
Biology, Physics, Inorganic, and Organic Chemistry Lab In progress 2019
* Demonstrate precision in measuring chemicals
* Utilized tools to make incisions honing my dexterity
UF Health at Medical Plaza; Gainesville, FL January 2014-May 2014
* Shadowed the lead physical therapist’s performance of medical procedures
* Prepared sterilize medical equipment for use with patients
Guest Services Receptionist October 2017- January 2018
Red Roof Inn; Tallahassee, FL
* Organized and filed documentation of all checked in guests
* Maintained upkeep of establishment through property beautification
* Exemplified great hospitality by greeting all guests with warm and friendly demeanor, answering guests inquiries about hotel service
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Incorporated, Mu Epsilon Chapter December 2017- September 2018
Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
* Coordinated and supported an executive board of eight positions that structured a yearly calendar of social, academic, and service events serving the Florida State University community.
* Served as a committee member of the Mu Epsilon Alumni Chapter to create alumni events for over 200 members. These events range from scholarship funding for incoming students, to alumni retreats that serve to strengthen our brotherhood across multiple generations.
Step Master: December 2017-Present
* Compose a percussive rhythmic sound through a series of stomps, hand claps and chants
* Orchestrate entertaining performances favorable to the audience in order to attract prospective members
* Teaching current chapter members the components of the performances
* Compile the ideas of each participant of the performance into one common vision to ensure active participation from team members
Leon County School District, Tallahassee, Florida October 2018 - Present
* Help identify career paths for students and support students' personal growth.
*Provide an opportunity for students to learn and practice professional networking skills.
*Equip students with the understanding and tools to make ethical and informed decisions